Chapter 151 - 154

Chapter 151 The Zoo

  The few people who left the battlefield have now found a safe place to wash up. After fighting the "Slime", their bodies are full of various filth and unpleasant smells.

  If it weren't for the fact that it would attract a lot of zombies, the few of them might have cleaned themselves up on the spot.

  Jiang Li washed himself several times before giving up, the smell was a bit difficult to wash off.

  In the next few days, everyone still quickly moved towards the first base.

  In a flash, three days passed. At this time, they were about to leave City R, and they could enter City H tomorrow.

  During this period, they encountered a huge group of zombies. Because there were too many of them, they chose to avoid the battle, and they took a long detour.

  At noon of the next day, several people finally officially entered City H, and they were getting closer and closer to the base.

  But as the car drove forward, Jiang Li felt that this place was very familiar. It happened that Lin was driving when it was her turn. She had been catching up on sleep before, when she just woke up and took a look outside, she felt that this place seemed very familiar to her.

  After thinking about it, she suddenly understood why she felt familiar, but it has been many years and there have been some changes, so she patted Gu Jin's shoulder uncertainly, "Gu Jin, do you think this is the place you used to be?

  " A place chased by a tiger?"

  Gu Jin opened her eyes and looked outside after hearing this, and then spoke after a while.

  "It's right here."

  Although there are some changes, they are basically the same, and I can still recognize it.

  "Come on, will the tigers here be still here, and this is a zoo, will it..."

  Jiang Li didn't finish, but Gu Jin understood, and so did Shi Lin and co-pilot Shi Yuan up.

  But it was too late at this time, when Shi Lin heard the conversation between the two and wanted to speed up, what Jiang Li thought had already happened.

  Because in the rear, Jiang Li had already heard the voice.

  "Awwhhhhhh..."

  "What sound?"

  Fang Qingxun opened his eyes in a daze. He was the one who had been driving it before. Not long after he fell asleep, he heard the sound, and Fu Xiaxia woke up beside him. .

  "Shi Lin, speed up."

  Gu Jin did not reply to him, but said to Shi Lin in a dignified tone, and Shi Lin immediately stepped on the accelerator and rushed forward.

  Jiang Li and Gu Jin had already seen what was going on behind them. Fang Qing saw his boss's serious look, and turned his head to look back, and was immediately taken aback.

  Because groups of zombified beasts were chasing them furiously.

  In the beginning, there were only wolves, and later tigers, leopards, lions, etc. appeared. The types of these zombified beasts are too complicated, and there are all kinds of them.   "

  Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   !

  "   _   Their red eyes are densely intertwined, and the sense of oppression is oncoming!   "What's the situation?"   "Yes, why are there so many beasts all of a sudden?"   Fu Xiaxia and Fang Qingxun said in disbelief.   Jiang Li looked at the back and said to several people with a solemn tone.   "There used to be a zoo near here." After   Jiang Li explained, both of them understood why there were so many animals here. In fact, Jiang Li originally thought that these animals had left here after so long, but they still would. There are so many animals, and they're all zombified.