Chapter 1: Acceptance

It was a bright, sunny, noisy, normal morning in New York. I woke up, stretched, then looked at my phone to see if I had any new emails. Not too long ago, I applied to Hybe or Bighit Entertainment to be an idol. I passed my first audition and went to Hybe about last week to do my second audition. I've been waiting for an email since.

I open up my phone to see my 7 handsome boys. Bangtan Seonyeon Dan or BTS. I've been a fan since their debut and it's 2019. Wow! 6 years together! I then see an email notification and I frantically open it up. IT WAS FROM HYBE!

The email said, 

Hello Ms. Y/N,

This is Hybe Entertainment. You have been accepted to be one of our idol trainees in the year 2019. We are very excited to have you with us. We would love for you to come to Hybe by a week's time. Please respond back as soon as possible with your answer.

I was jumping up and down when my mom entered the room. "Y/N, why are you jumping?" she asks me and I show her the email. She stares in shock then hugs me, congratulating me on getting in. 

I wrote back to Hybe saying I would be honored to be one of their trainees. A few minutes later after I finished washing myself up,  I got another email from Hybe. They had gotten me tickets for a flight by ... TOMORROW?!

I hurry and grab two suitcases. I put all the stuff I need, but I don't bring my BTS merch. I just brought my BT21 pillows because... they are pillows! I had to stuff Koya, RJ, Shooky, and Mang into one backpack, then Chimmy, Tata, and Cooky into another. Since I was living in a small apartment, I really didn't have that many things to bring other than clothes.

After packing my things, I made my way downstairs for breakfast.