¿5?

When izuku woke up again he was laying under a tree in his body again. He stood up and looked around realizing he was right across the street from UA he looked down and noticed how tall he was now. He looked around again at the school and seen students walking inside heading for the exams so izuku quickly ran over he hadn't realized that his horns were out yet til he heard people whispering about it he reached up and touched them and smiled softly feeling the ring band on his left horn.

Not paying attention he ran into someone back and gasped stumbling backwards but didn't fall having perfect balance, the person turned around glaring "watch where your going extr-..a" the person froze in place as he stared at izuku.

Izuku looked at the person "I'm so-..kacchan?" He asked as he looked down at bakugo "deku..I thought..WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? we've been looking for you for months..." bakugo yelled then lowered his voice as he dropped his head. Izuku sighed "I couldn't take your bullying and mom's ab- i-i mean..I ran away for a while the bullying was to much! Anyways hope you pass bye!" Izuku ran away from bakugo who just watched him leave as he mumbled softly "a-abuse...? No..no way..."
.
.
.
.
.
.(I'm not gonna lie it's been a minute since I've seen mha sooo were skipping the exams, everything was the same except he didn't break any bones saving uraraka)

Izuku was walking to inkos house she didn't know he was alive yet but it's been a week since the exams and he had been hotel hoping the whole time. He opened inkos mailbox and saw a piece of mail addressed to him so he grabbed it and quickly flew back to his hotel room.

Once in his room he opened the mail and a disk fell out and began playing an audio voiced by nedzu "Hello izuku midoriya! I'd like to inform you that you have been accepted to UA! You will be assigned to class 1-A and your uniform will come in the mail in 3 days along with your gym uniform and a form for your hero suit! Welcome to your academia where heros are born!" The audio ended as izuku smiled widely "I made it mom, dad" he closed his eyes and placed his hands together in a prayer pose and smiled with a small glow around his body.
.
.
.
.

It was the first day of school and izuku was lost, he groaned as he levitated through the halls to make finding the class quicker. He soon found the large door and floated into the room and all eyes were immediately on him.

"This'll be a long year" he mumbled and walked to his desk behind bakugo and sat down who was currently be yelled at by a guy in glasses and izuku sighed "look

"This'll be a long year" he mumbled and walked to his desk behind bakugo and sat down who was currently be yelled at by a guy in glasses and izuku sighed "look..glasses guy, he's not gonna listen to you I've know him since kids..he's stubborn just give up your wasting oxygen you could be using on something that'll actually work like breathing" izuku stated. Iida looked at him "your the guy from the exams, i guess your right" iida walked away as bakugo looked back izuku "hey I didn't need your help!..but thanks.." he mumbled softly as izuku gave a small head nod "don't mention it, I didn't want to hear his voice either, but you should remove your feet the teacher is here" izuku sat back in his seat as aizawa slithered to his desk "at least someone noticed my presence it took you all 20 seconds to get quiet and seated do better" he climbed out of his bag and stretched "now go change into your gym clothes and head out to the training field for a test" uraraka went to raise her hand to ask about the orientation that day but izuku stopped her as he stood up "he's the teacher this school does free teaching meaning if he wanted to make us stand in the rain all day and call it 'strength inhancements' he can without issue just do what he said and get ready" izuku left the room and bakugo followed him with a tsk as aizawa nodded "he is correct now go" everyone quickly left the class a few whispering to each other about how cold izuku seemed.