Character Profile: Ori

Full Name: Ori Aai

Element: Origami

Age: 13

Height: 4'10

Body Type: She's a petite little thing, small even for her age. She's short and skinny, but she possesses long and thin fingers.

Favorite Color: White

Favorite Animal: Butterflies

Favorite Origami Creation: Cranes

Favored Weapon: Origami shurikens

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Advantage: Dexterity

Disadvantage: Strength & Stamina

The Wish she Makes: For Her Mother to Return

ψ('∇')ψ    ψ(`∇')ψ   ψ(`∇')ψ   ψ(`∇')ψ

By now you all know I have a soft spot for Ori. She actually came from my little sister. I asked her for a random element prompt, and she said "ooh, that paper foldy thing you do!" She's a chaotic neon colorbomb, and yet I'll be darned if she isn't my chaotic neon colorbomb. She's quite enthusiastic and somewhat naive, being the youngest elemental master. She spends much of her time folding various origami creations, though she's made it her life's mission to fold thousands of paper cranes and gain infinite wishes.

She's taken a liking to Onyx for no particular reason, and, though reserved at first, Onyx has begun to like her as well, thinking of her as a younger sister. The two tend to spend their evenings/nights folding origami. Or, rather, Ori teaches Onyx how to fold origami.

The reason her paper weapons work in actual combat is because she utilizes thin steel sheets. The actual extent of her power allows her to animate her creations, making her an excellent choice for espionage missions.

Ori loves all things bright and colorful, dressing to match her explosive personality. She treats her appearance as she does paper: experimenting and switching it up on the regular. She's rather happy-go-lucky and naive, which makes sense considering her age.

However, not everything about Ori is sweet and happy. She lost her mother at a young age, and doesn't quite remember her. Her father is a minority depressed adult just trying to give his daughter a good life. She's spent much of her time alone, leading to her naivety. Part of the reason she's always so happy and friendly is because she doesn't have a very developed concept of stranger danger, and the world hasn't ruined her bubbly and trusting personality.

 Part of the reason she's always so happy and friendly is because she doesn't have a very developed concept of stranger danger, and the world hasn't ruined her bubbly and trusting personality

Here's the photo if it didn't appear above.