Preference: He talks in his sleep

__________________________________________

Dan -

You sleepily rubbed your eyes as you stepped out of the bathroom. Another yawn escaped you as you crawled back into bed. Shooting Dan a glance you bit back a giggle, his hair was poking out in all directions and his mouth was moving, though no sound was coming out. Settling down, you shut your eyes, "...Y/N." "Hm?" You turned your head and saw that he was still asleep, "trust me, that suit doesn't make you look fat." You nearly burst out laughing and you sat up, leaning on your elbow. "It'll make all the kids laugh." You scrunched up your eyebrows, what the hell was he dreaming of? Your curiosity got the best of you and you softly shook him, "Daan." "What...." He opened his eyes slowly and rubbed his eyes, "is it morning?" "Nope..." You mumbled, "have a nice dream?" "A bit strange actually...we were working in a circus and you were a clown and I was a knife-thrower." He chuckled, shaking his head. "Did I make a cute clown?" You teased, nudging him. "A very cute clown." He smirked.

__________________________________________

Phil -

You looked up from your laptop and saw that Phil was still napping on the couch. He's had a habit lately of taking long naps during the day and staying up at night. "No." You sent him a confused look, and smiled. "I'm telling you. We just got the lion. It can't be lost." You let out a giggle and Phil grunted in his sleep and flipped over. Unfortunately the couch wasn't too big and he landed onto the floor, snapping his eyes open he quickly yelled out, "grab it!" "...Nice sleep?" You smirked as he looked at you and smiled sheepishly. "Not really." He sat back up on the couch, "we had a lion and it got loose." "Sounds exciting." You laughed, "maybe we should get a pet lion."

__________________________________________