chapter 4

As the hours passed, Teresa continued to hang in the living room, the tight panties between her legs causing her struggle to intensify. Finally, the movie came to an end, and Clea approached Teresa, asking about her experience. Teresa, still smiling from the excitement, came back to reality and admitted, "It wasn't good, Miss Clea." Clea giggled in response to Teresa's candid answer.

Relieved, Clea removed Teresa from the hanging position and instructed her to rest for a while. Teresa, eager to relieve the discomfort caused by the panties, went to take a much-needed break. As she rested, Teresa couldn't help but notice the dark marks left by her underwear on her buttocks—a clear reminder of the intense experience she had just endured.

When Teresa woke up, she made her way downstairs to find Clea, who seemed angry while speaking on the phone. Clea's frustration was evident as she exclaimed, "I can't, I will not return." After hanging up, Clea approached Teresa in the living room and explained that some rules needed to be changed. She stated that Teresa could wear her underwear only during college and at home when Clea specifically asked her to do so. At all other times, Teresa was to wear the pants given to her and go bottomless. Although the thought of being pantyless at home was embarrassing, Teresa understood that she had no choice but to obey Clea for her college life and her own selfish desires. Reluctantly, she nodded her agreement.

With the conversation concluded, Clea fetched a leash and fastened it onto Teresa. Clea then commanded, "Walk on all fours." Confused, Teresa asked for clarification, to which Clea repeated the instruction with a serious expression. Reluctantly, Teresa got down on her hands and knees and followed Clea's lead. Clea guided her to the restroom, where she instructed Teresa to complete her bodily functions—both urinating and defecating—on the sand-filled tray. Clea explained that she would then wash Teresa afterward.

Although Teresa had anticipated this moment, it still carried a sense of humiliation. Standing on the tray with her two legs, the leash clipped in place, Teresa began to urinate, feeling the weight of the submissive act. With a mixture of embarrassment and obedience, she proceeded to defecate as well. Once finished, Clea asked Teresa to cover the waste with sand and instructed her to clean herself with it. The waste was then disposed of by Clea. Afterward, Clea led Teresa to her bathing tray, where she thoroughly washed Teresa's body and helped her change into fresh clothes.

As the afternoon approached, Clea asked Teresa if she had any preferences or desired activities. Clea expressed her reluctance to fully impose her fetishes on Teresa and wanted to ensure her consent. Teresa, feeling grateful and content just being with Clea, replied, "Whatever you plan is okay with me. I'm happy as long as I'm with you." Clea's face lit up with joy at Teresa's response.

Together, they began searching for their next source of entertainment, engaging in deep conversations and building a bond that went beyond their shared desires.