Chapter 5

As they discussed their plans for the following day, night fell, and they sat down to have dinner. To Teresa's surprise, the meal consisted of soup and cereals, but no spoons were given to her. Clea informed her that she had to eat with her mouth only, forbidding the use of hands. However, Teresa was comfortable in her submissive role and had opened her heart to Clea, so she willingly accepted the challenge and began eating without utensils, sitting at the table. They watched a movie together, but Clea had another surprise in store.

Before settling down for the movie, As the night progressed, Clea decided to intensify the dynamic between her and Teresa. She took Teresa to the side, a mischievous glimmer in her eyes, and firmly grasped the waistband of Teresa's panties from behind. With a swift motion, she pulled them up, gradually covering Teresa's face. The fabric pressed against Teresa's skin, obscuring her vision and muffling her voice. The unexpected act sent a rush of sensations through Teresa's body, causing a mixture of surprise, vulnerability, and a growing sense of submission.

Clea then retrieved the leash she had prepared beforehand and fastened it securely to Teresa's collar. The cool metal of the leash against Teresa's skin served as a constant reminder of her bound state. Clea explained that Teresa would remain in this position for a while, emphasizing the temporary surrender of control and the deepening power dynamic between them.

As Teresa adjusted to the feeling of her panties enveloping her face, she couldn't help but feel a profound mixture of emotions. The tightness around her head created a sense of constriction, restricting her senses and making her acutely aware of her dependency on Clea. Her breath became shallow, warm against the fabric, as she struggled to adapt to this new level of surrender.

In this state, Teresa's other senses were heightened. Every sound, touch, and scent became more pronounced, and she could feel the weight of Clea's expectations pressing upon her. The sensations caused by the stretched fabric pulled between her buttocks heightened her awareness of her body and elicited a potent cocktail of pleasure and discomfort. The intensity of the experience sent waves of arousal coursing through her, mingling with her submissive desires.

After what seemed like an eternity, Clea decided it was time to release Teresa from her panty-mask. She carefully tore the stretched panties, rendering them no longer suitable for use. Teresa's face was finally freed, and she took a moment to readjust her senses, blinking away the residue of her submissive encounter.

Clea, satisfied with her playful display of dominance, guided Teresa toward the bedroom. Along the way, Teresa's leash jingled, reminding her of her continued submission to Clea's authority. They entered the bedroom, where Teresa's sand tray was conveniently placed nearby. Clea allowed Teresa a brief moment of privacy to fulfill her bodily needs, as Teresa obediently used the sand tray to relieve herself, complying with the rules of their dynamic.

Once Teresa had completed her task, Clea guided her toward the softness of her pillow cushion. Teresa nestled herself into the cushion, finding comfort in its familiarity and the knowledge that she was fulfilling her role as Clea's submissive. The events of the evening had pushed her boundaries, igniting a fire within her that yearned for more exploration and surrender.

In this vulnerable yet secure state, Teresa succumbed to the peaceful embrace of the night, eagerly awaiting the dawn of a new day filled with exciting possibilities and deeper connections.

The next morning, Teresa and Clea woke up and prepared for their backyard activities. Clea dressed in tight jeans and a shirt, while Teresa wore shorts and a t-shirt, her collar still adorning her neck. They headed outside, with Clea leashing Teresa by her collar, taking a stroll in their own backyard. Initially hesitant, Teresa soon found herself enjoying the walk, having grown accustomed to Clea's lifestyle and wholeheartedly accepting her dominance. However, a sudden urge to urinate arose, and they were far from the house. Clea guided Teresa to a nearby tree and instructed her to relieve herself. Teresa followed the command without hesitation.

Curiosity got the better of Teresa, and she asked Clea about her phone call. Clea responded that it was her parents, expressing her frustration with their constant demands and their focus on money. Teresa empathized with Clea's feelings and mustered up the courage to reveal her true emotions. She confessed, "I'm in love with you, Miss." Clea was taken aback, tears welling up in her eyes, and asked if it was true, despite all she had done. Teresa affirmed her love, saying, "I first hated this, but now I've come to love it. I love you for who you are, Miss." Overwhelmed with emotion, Clea replied, "Thank you, Teresa. I love you too. From now on, I will treat you like this forever." Teresa expressed her happiness, declaring, "I'm truly the happiest I've ever been. And no, I want you to treat me like this. I love these submissive things. Let us be ourselves, Miss." Their mutual understanding and acceptance deepened their bond, and Clea said, "You can call me 'Chewbacca' from now on. Don't call me 'Miss' anymore." Teresa agreed, saying, "Yes, Chewbacca."

As their connection solidified, their love and trust in one another grew stronger than ever before.

END

The upcoming chapters will be focused on her fetishes and their daily lives like different ways wedgies , to and etc if U need any particular tell me