Chapter 1: The Sleepover Surprise

(Scene: Tanjiro's living room. Nezuko and Tanjiro are busy setting up snacks and blankets for their friends' sleepover. The doorbell rings.)

Tanjiro: (excitedly) They're here! That must be Muichiro. Nezuko, can you please get the door?

Nezuko: (smiling) Sure, Tanjiro. I wonder who you invited this time.

(Nezuko opens the door to find Muichiro standing there, looking a bit shy.)

Muichiro: Hey, Nezuko. Tanjiro invited me over for the sleepover. I hope it's okay.

Nezuko: (surprised) Muichiro! I didn't know you were coming. Of course, it's okay. We're happy to have you here.

(Scene: The living room. Everyone has gathered, and the atmosphere is lively.)

Tanjiro: Alright, everyone, settle in! We have snacks, games, and lots of fun planned for tonight!

Inosuke: (excitedly) Did someone say snacks? I brought some of my favorite snacks too!

Genya: (sarcastically) Yeah, we all know your taste in snacks, Inosuke. Let's hope you didn't bring any wild boar chips this time.

Zenitsu: (looking around) Wait a minute, who's that guy? Why is he here?

Aoi: (giggling) Zenitsu, that's Muichiro. Tanjiro invited him.

Zenitsu: (grumpy) Great, just what we needed. Another guy to steal all the attention.

Kanao: (smiling) Come on, Zenitsu. Let's make sure everyone feels welcome. Muichiro seems nice.

Makomo: (excitedly hugging Nezuko) Nezuko, this sleepover is going to be so much fun! Thanks for inviting me.

Nezuko: (hugging back) I'm glad you're here, Makomo. It'll be a night to remember.

(Scene: Throughout the evening, the group engages in various activities, from playing games to sharing stories and laughter.)