Chapter 11

Dhruv's POV

"You came to know this on your wedding day. Was this the reason you ran away from your wedding?" I asked her. Now I understood how everything took place and how they got married.

"Yes. I heard it, and I didn't know what to do. I was calling you, but you didn't pick up any of my calls, so I did what came to mind at that moment and ran away, but they found me and took me back." she said. I should have been there. Dadu told me that it was ok to not be here, but I didn't listen to him because I was angry with her and worried for him.

"You know right, if they are so fond of the property, they would never harm you; then why the hell did you agree to marry Aarav?" I asked her in a loud voice. I don't have a problem with their marriage. He is a good choice for her, but I can't deny the fact that he is an idiot who doesn't know his mind. Let me show you that Aarav Oberoi, the person whom you judge to be a gold digger, has sacrificed so much because of you.

"Bhai, they wouldn't have done anything to me, but they would have killed him, thinking that he spoiled their plan. If anything had happened to him, I would have never been able to forgive myself." My stupid sister. Why would you prioritize a stranger's life over your own happiness? You allowed that stranger to look down on you.

"I don't think they would have done that in front of your Dadu." I said, keeping my thoughts in mind.

"Maybe, but Bhai would have killed him and even me for spoiling his reputation. For him, his political career matters the most. They just created the situation and convinced everybody that Aarav and I loved each other so that their plan would become successful. At that moment, marrying Aarav was the only sensible choice." She said. That prick. You just wait for me. I will make sure to ruin the political career that you crave so much.

"He is not your bhai. Stop calling him that." I said. She is still calling him Bhai after all that he did to her.

"Now you both are getting divorced. May I know why?" I asked her. I glanced at Aarav and saw his expression. I smirked at him. Now I know how to trigger him so he makes the right decision. I don't want them to have a divorce because I know they both love each other. If I don't do this, three people's lives would be spoiled because of an insolent brat who can't make a fucking decision.

"Bhai. He landed in this mess because of me. He is a nice person. He doesn't need to pay the price for my mistakes. Why should he be forced to stay in this loveless marriage that took place just because of some selfish people?" She said. This marriage can be called forced, accidental, or maybe even unwanted, but I don't think it can be called loveless. The way you look at each other is similar to how Mom and Dad used to stare at each other with so much love.

"So that means you both have decided to give divorce to each other." I asked her. She nodded, but I saw hesitation on her face. I looked at Aarav and saw the same expression that was on Sachi's face. This is going to be so difficult because both are stupid. I already had three stupid siblings to take care of, and now a stupid brother-in-law is also added to the list of people whom I need to take care of. God save, no more people should be added to that list. Four are more than enough.

"Why are you both not giving each other a chance? You both might eventually fall in love in the future. You both are so comfortable around each other, as if you were meant for each other." I asked. Let Aarav know what is going on in Sachi's mind so that he will at least take the initiative.

"We both are comfortable with each other because we know that we both have to bear each other for a few days, and then our paths are going to be separated. You are talking about love that will never happen as he is already in love with somebody." Sachi said. You silly girl, you are ruining my plan. I agree; he is in love with somebody, and that somebody is you. Everybody can see it except for you and him. Hopeless.

"And what about you? Don't you love him?" I asked her, making her shocked. She lowered her gaze. I looked at Aarav, and I could see he was anxiously waiting for her reply. Sachi, how heartbroken your husband is going to be if you said no.

"No. I don't love him." She said it with a look of longing. I saw Aarav's expression changing into despair. Am I going to get a chance to see the great Aarav Oberoi crying because he got rejected?

"Bhai. I know you were asking all that to divert my mind. Now stop asking these silly questions, and let's go down." She spoke clearly to avoid the topic.

"Are you going to give them a second chance?" I asked her. I know her forgiving nature, and I hope she doesn't disappoint me.

"Bhai, is that even a question to ask? A second chance is given when a mistake is committed, not when a crime is executed." She said that and made me feel relieved. 

"Are you going to leave them like that only without punishing them for their deeds?" I asked her. If she does, then I have to take the matter into my own hands. 

"Who said that to you, Bhai? Nobody backstabs me, and then I just end up living peacefully. They will surely get punished for snatching our parents and spoiling our childhood. I will not even let them put their feet on the property, which they crave so much for. All their plotting and planning was just a way for them to ruin their lives. I will make them miserable." Sachi said. I know princess, even though the term harsh in your dictionary would be mild. But I am here to make them suffer. 

"Now that's Sachi, whom I know. Let's go now." I said and saw Aarav rushing to hide from Sachi. I followed Sachi and saw her smiling and talking with Karan and Kabir like nothing happened. 

I went into my study to calm myself. I have this numb feeling right now. I just want to go and kill them with my bare hands. I will make them suffer if not more than at least the same amount of pain that we suffered. Just wait your good days are gone. I will make you experience what hell means. I am trying to calm myself but this feeling of anger is driving me crazy. 

Aarav came in and gave me a demanding look.

"I need to talk to you." He said it with arrogance. Am I acting so generous in front of others that they treat me anyway as they wish without recognizing who I am?

"About what?" I asked him despite knowing the answer.

"I want to know everything about Sachi," he said.

"Why should I tell you anything about her?" I asked him with a smirk.

"Because I am her husband, and I need to know everything about her." I said.

"Who is soon going to be her ex-husband?" I said. I don't understand this man. If you love her and want her to be a part of your life just accept it. Why complicate your life and feelings?

"You better reply to all my questions, otherwise." He said it in anger.

"Otherwise, what?" I asked him slightly raising my eyebrow.

"Don't test my patience," He said. This idiot really doesn't realize where he is at this moment and whom he is trying to threaten. Consider yourself lucky that my sister loves you or else you would have left this room horizontally.

"Ok. Ask what you want to know." I said. I want him to know about Sachi so that he can make a quick decision and don't hurt anyone. 

***************************************************

🥰🥰💕💕

Hello! I hope you liked this chapter..................

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me...............

Take care bye..........