Dominatrix

baby Im home no answer, I yell again baby I'm home, where are you. Still nothing, I put my stuff aside and walk around the house, I look in the living room, garage and kitchen. I then go upstairs, all the doors are open, except our bedroom door. hm, strange I say to myself before I open the door. I gasp, h/n is on the bed, hes only wearing his boxers, and he has a blindfold on. babe what is this? I ask surprised. remember what we talked about yesterday night babe?. I think, it then suddenly comes in my mind, I said I would like to be dominant over a guy sometime, to be a dominatrix. have your chance mommy he says, leaving me breathless by the choice of words. I take off my shirt and pants, leaving me just in my lingerie. I look on the bed, there are 2 handcuffs, a whip and a vibrator. I get on top of him, kissing and licking his body. I then slide 1 hand down to his boxers, I stroke his dick and with my other hand I softly choke him. He begins to moan, I kiss him and he moans in my mouth. I get off of him, I stand and the foot end, take off his boxers and then spread his legs. I take of my bra, throwing it on the ground. I lean over him and kiss him in his neck, while rubbing my titties on his chest. I leave a trail of kisses from his neck all the way to his v-line, I lay my hands on his thighs while licking his length with my tongue. I spit on it and take him with one hand, softly going up and down. After a few seconds of giving him a handjob I take him in my mouth, licking him with my tongue inside of my mouth. I also start to massage his balls with my other hand. After a minute or 2 giving him a blowjob and handjob at the same time I stop, making him gasp. I was so close, I know, thats why I stopped baby. I lick his frenulum once more, making him moan. I get up and take off my panties. I then turn around and I put his head between my thighs, putting us in 69. I stroke his dick but notice he isnt touching me. lick me, or Ill stop giving you pleasure. no is all he says. I get off of him and grab the whip, hitting him on his abs making them red. The groans, I then sit on his lap and hit him a few more times in his chest too. I stroke my pussy on his dick which makes him moan. I stop hitting him and ask do you want to be inside of me?, yes, yes what?!. yes mommy, please. I throw the whip on the bed and I lower myself on him making us both moan, I go up and down and I have my hands on his abs for support. oh god I'm cumming already he moans. I dont answer and I keep going, please stop mommy, I cant take it he almost screams. thats what you get for not pleasuring me honey I say with a grin. okay ill pleasure you, just stop please, I cant take more of this mommy. okay then I say, I get off of him and put us in 69 again. lick me or Ill give you a blowjob, he obeys and starts to lick me. can I use my hands? he asks, no is all I say. After some time he grabs my ass. you couldnt use hands baby, you're disobedient, again, I say playfully but a bit angry. I grab some handcuffs and cuff his hands in front of him. please come back on top of me, I want to taste you he says desirous. I sit on his face, and he starts to lick me immediately. you taste so good baby he says while moaning. I start moaning and grab the headboard, it doesnt take long before I cum on his face. I throw my head back and move my hips, grinding on his face. After some seconds I cant take no more and get off, I grab his arms and pull him up. I turn him around and set him on his knees, I then take off his blindfold and get on all fours with my ass in front of his dick. fuck baby, your ass looks amazing he says while slowly penetrating me. He grabs my ass and I let it slide this time, he also put his thumb around my asshole and gives some light pressure. He starts to pound me, hard. After some minutes of hard pounding I'm almost cumming, but I dont want to give him that pleasure yet. stop for a second please I say, he falls for it and I can see he thinks it was starting to hurt. you okay? he asks worried, always, you?, not anymore, I miss your tightness around my dick baby. oh I'm sorry I say sarcastically. I get off the bed and take off the handcuffs, but I then cuff his hands behind his back. I walk to his desk and sit on it, I then spread my legs, flashing him everything. He looks at me wondering, I raise an eyebrow and demand him to fuck me. He listens and walks over to his desk, I wrap my ankles around his hips and he slides into me. I lean forward, grab his neck and start kissing him passionately. you feel so good inside of me baby I moan, he moans back, making me know he loves it too. We smile against each others mouth and that felt hot. I then suddenly break the kiss, and I push him away with my feet. He groans and looks at me a bit angry, which I respond with a chuckle. I grab his gaming chair and set it in front of his desk, I push him on the chair. I take off 1 side of the cuffs and then cuff 1 hand to the armrest. I walk to the bed and get the other pair of handcuffs and the vibrator, I then cuff his other hand to the other armrest. I sit on his desk again and I bend over a little, grinding my pussy on his desk. I put on the vibrator and tease the tip of his cock with it, he moans in pleasure and those moans sound lovely. He leans back in the chair and his chest is going up and down, you like that baby, dont you I ask seductively. yes mommy he says out of breath. As soon as he finishes that sentence I stop, he looks at me with evil eyes. I smirk and sit normally on the desk again, I put my feet on his legs and stroke his thighs. I turn on the vibrator and put it on my clitoris and I throw my head back in pleasure, I start moaning loudly. I put the vibrator inside of me and I look h/n in the eyes, I moan his name and I can see satisfaction in his eyes. I start breathing heavy, feeling I'm almost going to cum. this is pure torture mommy he says while looking at my pussy. I take the vibrator out of my pussy and lean forward again, he looks up at me. I turn off the vibrator and put it in his mouth, making him taste me. mhmm, stop torturing me baby he says while tasting. I then accidently drop the vibrator, I turn around and reach for the floor to grab it, putting my pussy almost in his face. beg for me I demand while still having my back facing him, please fuck me he responds. I then lower myself on him, my back against his front. I go up and down softly, I then suddenly turn on the vibrator and put it against his balls, making him moan louder in pleasure. fuck you're so big babe, you stretch my pussy so much, I say, complimenting him. It doesnt take long before we both cum, I let him cum inside of me. I then get off his lap, turn around and get on my knees in front of him. I lick all our juices of his dick, he moans because he's still sensitive. that was hot mommy he says, I smile at him, stand up and give him a kiss on his forehead. I take off the handcuffs and walk us to the bed, we get under the covers and we cuddle. you did great as a dominatrix he says complimenting me. I kiss him and lay against him, cuddling even tighter. thanks baby, no, you thanks for this he responds. We both chuckle and eventually fall asleep in each others arms.