YOU LIKE BUNNIES

Lan zhan has a secret and Weiying found out about it.

Lan zhan was on his way to the back of cloud recesses to play with the bunnies he hid in there, on his way heard Weiying from afar calling him, he ignored him, as he continue to walk. "Lan zhan! Where are you going can i tag along? I'm bored ." Weiying shouted. Lan zhan stopped walking an faced Weiying and he said "No", then he starts to walk again. Wei ying holds the sleeve of lan zhan's robe "why not?" He whined. Lan zhan looked at him then his gaze went into Weiying's hand that holding his sleeve. "No means no Weiying." Lan zhan said.

Weiying "But lan zhan, I'm bored let me tag along with you" Weiying pleaded. Lan zhan just glared at him. Then Weiying put his two hands up "Okay, i will not bother you." Weiying then scrunched his face. Then Lan zhan left him.

Lan zhan reached the spot where he hid the bunnies and sat down on the grass and held a rabbit and pets' it "You remind me of someone. He is annoying and loud" he talked with bunny "He is loud as well and he always gets in trouble. But he is cute like you" He lift up the bunny and smiled as his ears turned red. After sometime he heard Weiying "Lan zhan!" Lan wangji quickly put the bunny down and got up as he looked at him "What are you doing in here?" He asked with his usual voice. "I'm so bored so i just kept walking and walking until i end up in here. What are you doing in here? Who are talking to? Is it a girl?" Weiying keeps asking questions not giving him time to answer.

"Weiying" Lan zhan called him. "What? Answer my questions Lan zhan" Weiying answered as lan wangji only looked at him. He was about to speak when Weiying saw the bunnies "Lan zhan! You like bunnies!" Weiying exclaimed. Lan zhan's ear turned red "No" Lan zhan denied.