A CALM JADE WITH A GRUMPY LOTUS (3)

Jiang Cheng was still processing what just happened 'What the heck! H-He bit my earlobe! I almost let out a lewd sound. Curse Lan Xichen! How dare you! Punish me huh? Are you going to make me copy Lan Sect rules? pfft.' Jiang Cheng keeps on talking to himself. "Jiang Cheng let's go now?" Lan Xichen asked him. Jiang Cheng snapped out of his thoughts when he heard him. "Y-yeah let's go." He stuttered and he didn't miss Lan Xichen's smirk that is plasttered to his face 'Cocky bastard' He cursed inside his head and frowned at him.

As they made their way back to the inn there's a awkward silence between them nethier of them tried to break the awkward silence. When they reached the inn Jiang Cheng hurriedly went to their shared bedroom while Lan Xichen just watch him as he went in side the room with his usual smile plasttered to his face. Lan Xichen slowly made his way upstairs. 'Is he mad at me or he is just embarrassed. Did I went to far?' He suddenly questioned hisself. He sighed heavily as he slowly open the bedroom door. There he saw sleeping Jiang Cheng. 'Huh? Asleep already?' He said inside his head as he made his way near the bed. He carefully bend down as he examined Jiang Cheng's face. 'He looks peaceful when he is asleep, no frown formed on his face.' He said to hisself once again. "You're must be tired. I wont bother your slumber then. Goodnight Jiang Cheng." He mumbled softly as he covered Jiang Cheng's body with the blanket properly. Then he made his way to the bathroom to wash his body, after washing hisself up he sat on the floor in meditating position and leaned his back in the bed.

The next day Lan Xichen was the first one who woke up. Lan Xichen wash hisself up and after washing up he made his way downstairs to order their breakfast. After sometime Jiang Cheng woke up he stretched his arms as he sat up. Jiang Cheng rub his eyes as he slowly opened them and looked around the room. "Huh? Where is he?" He bluttered out. Then he heard the door being opened by someone and looked at who it was and he saw Lan Xichen entering the room with a try of food on his hands. "I see you're already awake Young master Jiang. Did you sleep well?" Lan Xichen asked. "Yes I did." He answered still looking at him. Lan Xichen put the tray of food on the table and smiled "That's good to know Young master Jiang. How you wash yourself up and eat breakfast so we could continue our journey." He said to him. Jiang Cheng just nodded and made his way inside the bathroom and wash hisself up. When he finished washing up he he fixed his hair as he put it back in a bun.

After fixing his hair he awkwardly sat on the chair across Lan Xichen's. "Let's eat." Lan Xichen said. Jiang Cheng just nodded as he pick his chopsticks up and starts to eat. Lan Xichen stared at him for awhile before picking his chopsticks and starts to eat aswell. They ate in awkward silence and keeps on stealing glance on each other. Lan Xichen cleared his throat "Uhm, Young master Jiang... I would like to apologize about my action last night. I don't know why I did that. I hope you can forgive me." He sincerely said. Jiang Cheng looked at him "It's okay. It's nothing." He replied. Then they continue eating in silence. After they finished eating, they gathered their stuffs and went downstairs and paid 2 taels of silver and left the inn.

"Zewu Jun what exactly your mission at Dafan mountain?" Jiang Cheng asked out of nowhere. Lan Xichen give him a glance before he answered "Uncle said that there are some fierce corpes lingering around the mountain so he asked me to clear it." He answered. Jiang Cheng just nodded as he walk beside Lan Xichen.

Little did he know that's not the real reason why they are going to Dafan Mountain.

**FLASHBACK**

Zewu Jun was on his Hanshin when suddenly someone knocked on the door. "Sect leader Lan. Senior Lan asked for your presence at the Orchids Pavilion." The person informed him. "I will be there." He answered and wehn the person heard his answer he left. Lan Xichen straightened his robe and made his way on hte Orchids Pavilion. Whe he reached the said place he saw Lan Qiren sitting on the kneeling mat in meditating position. "Uncle." He said and bowed. "Mn." Lan Qiren replied as he repeatedly holding his beard. "Lan Xichen have a sit. This wont take long" Lan Qiren said. Lan Xichen waited for his uncle to continue to speak. "I think it's time for you to get married." Lan Xichen was taken abackwhen he heard what his uncle said. "No need to repond Lan Xichen. I wont arrange a marriage for you but you need to choose your soon to be spouse soI have a mission for you." Lan Qiren said in serious tone. "What mission uncle?" He asked. "Go to Dafan mountain." Lan Qiren said. Lan Xichen looked at him with confused look. "The thing is you should bring your soon to be spouse. Tell that person that you need a help for a mission at dafan mountain. I will be at the foot of the mountain waiting so i could see who will be the person you will marry." Lan Qiren finished explaining. Lan Xichen stayed silent for a little while processing what his uncle said to him. "So i need to go to Dafan mountain with my futre spouse?" He asked, Lan Qiren nodded. "i could choose anyone I want to marry." He stated "You won't object?" He asked. "I will not" Lan Qiren said. LAn Xichen agreed and bid his goodbye to his uncle and he bowed down before walking away.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Lan Xichen slow down his pace as he remembered his conversation with his uncle, Jiang Chen was the one who is infront couldn't see how Lan Xichen look at him. Lan Xichen look at him like a predator looking at his prey. He keeps eyeing Jiang Cheng up and down 'He is the one I want to marry. I'm sure of it.' He said inside his head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHOULD I ADD SPICY SCENE OR NOT??