Chpt°3

A/N: I have no idea when the UA exams exactly took place so I kind of just decided that they would take them near their third year final exams.

Stars flickered in the twilight night sky; partially illuminated with a teal hue as light beamed through her open window.

She sat at her desk with her head sitting in the palm of her hand as she doodled in the margins of her math book. Procrastinating when she should be studying for her math test.

She knew that she should start using her pencil to solve formulas for sin, cos, and tan, But... drawing was far more interesting then studying problems till midnight. Personally she believed that she was putting the lead in her pencil to a much better use.

Her hand soon began to ache from holding her pencil for hours so she put her pencil down and spun herself around in her chair, looking for something else to distract her mind as she ignored the math book on her desk. Her eyes soon settled on her window, a soft breeze pushing through her curtains. she stood up from her rolling chair and walked over to the window.

She sat down on the bench-like window sill and pushed the window completely open allowing the breeze to fully enter her bedroom. It blew a few sheets of paper on her desk to the floor and flipped the pages of an open book on her bed. She leaned against the window sill and watched the waves softly roll over the shore.

Suddenly she was awoken from her stupor by the sound of Ariana Grande's voice. She blinked confusedly before she shrugged and once again closed her eyes, allowing herself to have a lovely main character moment. The song "breathin" rang throughout her room for ten seconds before she fully realized the origins of the music.

She sprang up from her window sill and stumbled over to her desk "Oh crap! that's not my main character background music! Where the hell is my phone!" She searched underneath the stacks of books and papers on her desk before turning to her backpack on the floor by her bed. She fumbled around the random junk in her backpack before finally grabbing the device. She didn't even bother to look at the caller ID before she answered the phone and put it up to her ear.

She regretted answering, for the voice that greeted her ears was none other than the witch of a sister herself, Ayame.

"Hey bitch"

she zoned out. Here it was, a moment of great disappointment or a moment of great joy. It could be an invitation to take the UA recommendation exam or she's going to have to prepare for the giant robot exam. But then again it could be her sister wanting to shame her and call her a loser dork face, or it could be that she wants to invite her to the movie's, or she wants to remind her of the vast ever expanding univer-

"Hello~? are you going to answer or are you too braindead to create a single response."

After taking a breath she answered
"You interrupted my inner monologue"

"... Okay? I don't care" she deadpanned and sighed "Also I have some really good news" that made her face light up with curiosity.

"what is it" she responded while squeezing a dinosaur plushie that fell off her bed in her arms with anticipation. Her sister was silent for a few seconds before she responded.

"Can I get a drumroll please?" She could tell by the sound of her voice that her face held a very distinct Ayame smirk.

She groaned "No you may NOT have a drumroll, just tell me already! you know I'm not patient!"

Another minute of silence.

"What's the magic word?"

"Oh c'mon! you can't be serious?!"