𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙨 🪷

𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗
𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏, 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝙷𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜, 𝙼𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐,

Wonwoo couldn't sleep.

Nor did he even try to.

All he could think about was him.

---------------________________________----------------

It was close to 4 a.m.

Wonwoo stared blankly at the ceiling that hung above him, his mind canvasing the annoying thoughts on the white plaster wall.

He couldn't sleep.

Nor did he even try to.

The latter was bombarded with irritating daydreams and memories from earlier in the day. He despised every waking second of it, as if his mind was forcing him to through the infuriating slideshow of missed opportunities and what-ifs it conjured up just to spite him even further.

What if.

He stuck to the idea.

What if he confessed?

Wonwoo wanted to chew his teeth in just at the thought of it.

The scenario kept replaying persistently in his head; a boy who, who he believed his name was 'Hansol' was talking with chan today. MY chan. He kept talking and talking and talking to the point wonwoo can't even approach him.

He was furious, at Hansol at least.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wonwoo and chan had agreed on meeting after school, at their usual place, under a cherry blossom tree, that was blooming. The spot was beautiful, breath taking almost.

The time they got there, wonwoo immediately sar chan down.

"I want to talk."

Chan widened his eyes, did he do something wrong? He hoped not. He released his breath that he didn't even know that he was holding until wonwoo pointed it out.

"Sure..?"

Wonwoo took a deep breath before speaking; "Chan, we've been friends all throughout middle school and high school, right? So what does that make us? Best friends, buddies. But..i want to make our relationship more.." Wonwoo's breath hitched. "As boyfriends..! Chan, I loved you. And still do. I want you to be mine." There was silence after that, wonwoo didn't know what to do. He panicked.

"Chan, you don't have to accept. I know this is all sudden and all but I just wanted to say that i-"

Wonwoo got interrupted by something touching his lips. Chan. He closed his eyes and melted into the kiss, even though he was still in shock.

Chan pulled away after a few seconds, wonwoo touching his owns then chans. "Chan.."

"You talk much, wonwoo."

Chan smiled warmly at wonwoo, extending his arms, inviting him into a hug. And wonwoo dived right in.

A few minutes of silence and hugging, wonwoo finally spoke up; "chan..what does this make us?" Wonwoo asked quietly. He gulped. All he wanted to hear was "boyfriends." From chan. And sure he did.

"We're boyfriends. I love you too won. Took you long enough."

Chan and wonwoo chuckled.

--------------__________________________--------------

Notes!

🪷= fluff
🪼=angst
🪻=lemon

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜!