𝙄𝙁 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 🪼

𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚗, 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝-𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚞𝚙, 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝, 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.

It's been month𝚜, Seungkwan reminds himself months after he broke up with Vernon.

He does it every day.

It's been a month and one day.

A month and two days.

And- well, you know how it goes.

-----------____________________________------------

Sometimes he feels like people wouldn't want to hear him, or that he'd be such a big burden to others if he'd actually voice out his thoughts.

Like how he still couldn't get over Vernon, even if he was the one who broke things off. Like how he thought about the younger rather constantly, wondering what the other would be doing. Like how he still has Vernon's perfume on his clothed or how there's still a little heart in his contact number.

Perhaps that's not how someone should be getting over his ex, he reckons.

"Of course no!" Seungkwan snickers lightly when Hoshi tells him. He wonders why he did it. "Did you guys really break up, though? You guys loved each other. "

"We did."

"How'd happen?"

Seungkwan covered his face due to embarrassment. It's been long since they broken off, why we're they still talking about it?

"It was nonsense...! Just another stupid fight happened between us-"

"How did it start?"

"It started with me going out with Jun-hyung, he thought that I was cheating on him and then he just wanted to break up!"

"You broke up just because of an conversation?" Hoshi gapes, it was a stupid reason to break up.

"One, it isn't just a conversation! it was a conversation about me wanting to propose to him and two! jun-hyung wanted to help me pick out a ring.."

---------------------------
FLASHBACK
.....

"What do you mean? You can't just leave me!"

"I can and I will. I don't care what you say! I'm leaving."

"Vernon! Wait! Let me explain first! I was with jun-hyung because I wanted to-"

SLAP!

"i don't wanna hear it! I'm sorry seungkwan, but, I'm breaking up with you."

"No! You can't! If you leave me..if you leave me I don't know what I will do without you! Please!"

"Sorry."

"Goodbye."

---------------------------

Seungkwan let out a tear without knowing, Hoshi noticed and pulled seungkwan to his side. "Come here.." Hoshi hugged seungkwan tightly, Rubbing his back in circles.

"Hey, if it makes you feel better.. On the bright side, you can now hang out with me and the rest more often! Don't be so blue."

-----------___________________________--------

Notes!

🪷=fluff
🪼=angst
🪻=lemon

Request are still open!