𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙚. 🪼

𝙹𝚞𝚗 𝚡 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝, 𝚓𝚞𝚗-𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌, 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐.

The other members prepared a prank to do on jun's birthday.

They didn't think it will go this way.

-----------_____________________________-----------

It was a normal sunny day, Jun woke up at 8 am, he opened the phone and looked at the date, 10th June! His birthday!

Jun quickly got out of his room and rushed downstairs, he was hoping for shouts of "happy birthday(s) !" but it never came. He was only met by an empty silence. Everybody was on their phone. Jun was dissapointed but he kept his composure and yelled.

"Guys it's my birthday! My birthday! 10th june!" Jun yelled happily, he waited for atleast one reply but none came.

-------------------------------
𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐮𝐧

Jeonghan:
I feel so bad, I'm gonna cry.

Seungkwan:
JUNNIE HYUNG NOOO

Jeonghan:
We're so mean, I hope he doesn't hate us after this

Woozi:
I wanna quit this, Jun looks so sad..

Seungcheol:
If hes crying in the end, I'm gonna kill yall

--------------------------

Jun rubbed his neck, why was nobody paying attention to him? When he clearly just shouted. Jun shrugged it off and scanned his surroundings. His eyes landed on Mingyu who was cooking, he smiled.

He walked over to Mingyu and tried to grab his attention by tapping in the counter, didn't work. Jun was confused.

"Mingyu, what are you cooking? "

.....

No reply.

Jun frowned, why was Mingyu ignoring him too?

"Oh..okay then, I'll just talk to minghao, see ya!"

Jun tapped his shoulder as a goodbye and walked over to his new target, minghao.

"Minghaoooooo, Hao! Hao! Pay attention to me!" Jun said desperately, he was poking minghao's cheek over and over again, soon stopping once he realized that minghao was probably not gonna reply.

He frowned deeply, his eyes narrowing. He let out a scoff of disappointment. He was close to crying at this point.

After trying to get the rest of the members attention, Jun decided to give up. He went upstairs, looking back before going into his room

------------------

𝙋𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙅𝙪𝙣

Mingyu:
I was trying so hard, I got a glance of June face, he looked so devastated.

Minghao:
I'm never doing this again.

Scoups:
He looked so sad but cute at the same time, he was poking your cheek so aggressively

Minghao:
That just makes me sadder

Seungkwan:
Curse you people, I can hear him crying

Woozi:
Who's idea was this?

Dino:
Not mine

Vernon:
👆

Hoshi:
Hehe..

Woozi:
That's so not horanghae of you

Hoshi:
SORRY! I thought that it was gonna be funny!

Jeonghan:
You have to apologize first for this.

-------------------------

Jun locked himself in his room until dawn,  at this point the prank has already long done but Jun doesn't believe.

This was already the third time jeonghan has knocked on jun's door and pleaded Jun to come out and forgive them.

"Jun, aegi, were sorry, please come out?

" Junnie, we promise not to do it again, come out? Please? "

"Jun...please? We want to celebrate your birthday!"

...

No luck.

After a few minutes jeonghan decided to try his luck again. Jeonghan walked up to jun's door and knocked. As he was about to speak up, Jun opened the door and ran into jeonghan's arms.

"Hannie.."

------------____________________________------------

Notes!

🪷= fluff
🪼=angst
🪻=lemon

Don't worry! In the end they forgave each other and celebrated jun's birthday.