II

A few minutes after Ozpin asked for Vevlet Scarlatina and a ding and she came out with a surprised look on her face looking at the headmaster then to the other two one being a knight staring outside into the night sky and a girl staring a her drink as Glynda looked confused as who they were.

Velvet: professor Ozpin, you needed me up here sir?

Ozpin: Ah yes, these two here are second year students, could you introduce yourselves.

Jaune: you may call me Saber.

Jeanne: Just call me Berserker.

Velvet: *confused* why?

(A/n: Jaune & Saber will be the same person)

Saber: to not get us confused with some other people.

Velvet: alright... headmaster should i introduce them around the school?

Ozpin: I would like helpful if you did, also they'll be on your team until, the  initiation is over.

Velvet: I'll do in the morning, also do they have rooms?

Ozpin: yes they'll be in room 343 right next to your room.

Velvet: oh... okay, follow me.

Both Saber & Bersker nods and followed velvet from behind and went down the elevator. As Glynda spoke to Ozpin.

Glynda: who's the knight?

Ozpin: that was my grandson.

Glynda: wow. So what happened to your daughter?

Ozpin didn't give a reply just had a dark sad expression on his face as his hands held tightly to his cane. Glynda seeing this had a bad feeling and apologized.

Glynda: I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Ozpin: it's alright, I lost both my granddaughter and my daughter to evil people out there.

Glynda: do you believe we'll meet them in the future?

Ozpin: I hope not... not now that's for sure...

With Saber & Berserker

Once Velvet showed them their room it had two high beds, and two desk with space for items and drawers..

It wasn't much but it'll work, for the next two years...

Saber took the left bed side and berserker took the right side, and Berserker fell asleep, and Saber took off his armor before hitting the bed.

Time Skip

The next morning...

Velvet, and her teammates watched wide eyed as Saber finished his 38th plate... Berserker who finished her plate a while ago just gave a "you get used to it look" and when he finished finally with the last plate, the TV screen turned on an Velvet who looked at the tv then the plates and noticed their gone... with saber just sitting there watching the screen...