IV

Miss Glynda's Training Room

Both Saber & Berserker watch with the 2nd years as Velvet and her team which included:
Coco Adel, Fox Alistair & Yatsuhashi Daichi
As we all watched each team struggle against each other, but they did pretty well in One v One matches... well almost...

Saber: this is sad.

Berserker: agreed.

Coco: why's that?

Saber: mostly because the younger generation here are more... reckless then we are.

Just he said yang sent Cardin across the room as his aura went to red, signaling the end of the match as Glynda was about to dismiss yang to charge but she pointed at saber.

Yang: I want to fight him.

Glynda: Mr. Saber get your armor and head down.

Saber: yes ma'am.

Saber got up and started to the changing rooms, Berserker smiled evilly scaring poor team CFVY to their cores as they hugged each other...

After a few minutes saber walked out in his armor but was noticeable that his arms & hands were exposed was the armor was older and a single glowing white eye was visible.

And a blood ruby sword (a sword given by his grandfather Ozpin) only to throw it across the floor, as Berserker pullout a small jukebox radio and Pressed play

"Seal the Deal" by Volbeat

(It's a good song for any boxer books that anyone wants to use, like for example Boxer Izuku, mha: cinderella man or any boxer rwby stories...)

As saber's hands glow blue and raised his hands as Yang smirked and prepared herself as well. As both got closer and the boxing match started.

Ozpin watching with his computer screen smirked as his had excitement in them as he was a boxer in his youth. Only lost but was humble and let the old victor had his time on the ropes.

As Yang went for the first punch only for saber to dodge and punch her in the gut as saliva was thrown out of her mouth as she got mad as her eyes turned red and threw sluggish punches as saber kept dodging and throwing punches left and right then center as her aura was somehow broken when Saber punched her in the face sending her on the ground as she rolled two feet before stopping as blood poured from her broken lip. Saber raised his fist into the air as Berserker and several other people cheered before Saber walked out... he said these words.

"Fly like a Butterfly, sting like a bee"

Ozpin smiled when those words were spoken to him by his challenger Muhammad Ali a well known figure in his time.

Ozpin: it's sad to see you go Muhammad we would been the best friends if nature didn't take you away...

Meanwhile somewhere else.

???: Artoria your time is coming.

Artoria (Alter): and when's that.

???: soon, soon you'll have your "revenge"

Artoria: yes ma'am... I'll wait until then...

 I'll wait until then