Maze of Life

Running, that's all I knew. Running for the shadows and monsters. But never stopping. It felt like I was running in a maze. One minute you are going the right way the next moment you are running into a dead end.
Sometimes the monsters are right behind you as you turn into a dead end, praying it's not s dead end. Yet Fate is that cruel. It was a dead end, meaning you are gonna have to fight to survive, to carry on. You curse and thank Fate for letting you live,to fight another day.
After a really draining fight, that seemed to last forever, you just wanna find a safe, quiet place to curl up and sleep. To forget your worries, even for a few minutes, it's worth it. But that's not possible.

This is how life works. Life is a maze.
Somedays you have everything right - no dead ends
Others are not going your way - dead ends.
Personal problems that are left alone - monsters
Day to day problems, minor issue - shadows

Some days your are happy, positive and full of life. Those days are the ones to treasure as you can relax, no monsters or shadows are close.
The days you feel defeated, depressed, angry are the days filled with demon fighting or a constant boss monster always finding, leaving you with no rest or peace.
This is the Maze called Life