𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐕✿

It's okay

It's okay. I'm here
____________________

A week had passed and Dustin was back at school causing trouble per usual. Me and Julius hadn't talked since the incident and the boy apologized to me for embarrassing me.

Everything was normal for the most part. I was getting tired of school already and we were barely a month in. Luckily the weekend was here so I get to go home after this test and relax.

"Hey I can't walk home today I have tutoring sorrryyyy." Kami whispers nibbling on her pen. I nod and focus my attention back onto the test.

Kami hasn't been walking home with me for a while and hasn't even been talking to me as much. She's in some kind of relationship with someone on the other hallway and won't tell me anything about it.

It's definitely a relief to know that she's not interested in Dustin though. We would have a problem if she was.

My mind was trying to stay focused on the test but I couldn't help but think about Dustin. Now that Julius is done with I had no one to focus my attention on or go crazy over.

Dustin's suspension had ended a while ago but I still hadn't seen him around. When i did he would just turn the corner to stay away. I didn't know what I did and if this was still about the kiss then theres nothing i can do about fake feelings.

I was tired though. Tired of pretending I didn't like Dustin. I was still looking for him at lunch and during Homeroom.

I was still looking at his instagram to see his post and search his following to see if he followed any new girls that were way prettier than me.

I sigh and tap my pencil against the desk. The last test question.

What two cities were attacked in japan during wwII that stopped the war between Japan and the United states?

Social studies definitely wasn't my subject and this was definitely the class I tend to skip alot.

I purse my lip and pull at my ear hoping an answer would come up in my head. There was only one solution to this problem that I definitely didn't approve of but it was the only way.

I slowly pull out my phone looking up at the teacher who was looking down at a text book and grading turned in test.

I furrow my eyebrows seeing that there was a text from Dustin a minute ago.

My breathing slows down and I hover my finger over it before slowly tapping it.

"Hey, You walking home today?"