Musical video

Hey, everyone! Happy Thursday! I'm happy you are enjoying these Series as much as I am! Onto today's episode! Welcome too... Alex Heartman x Female Reader Hudgens!

Y/n's pov You want me to do what?! I said on my phone... I was talking to my Mom's new husband... he is a total asshole... A jerk... He thinks he is in control of my career... Listen to me well asshole... You are not in control of my career... I am in control of myself and my career! I know you only married my mom because of her money... I know you are cheating on her asshole! I yelled. Listen here you little, brat... He started to say... No... You listen... I know you are a user and an asshole. I looked you up and you will never guess what I found? Married to so many women and then you leave them after a short period of time. You found out about my mom being very rich and you wanted to be a part of the Hudgens family for the money.  And you have been cheating on my mom ever since you two got married. So what does that say about you? I smirked... You will obey me! He growls. I laugh on my phone. You think I will listen to you? I have no respect for someone who is nothing but a user and an abusive. Yes... I found out that you abused all those women you were married to, old man... DON'T CALL ME AGAIN! I hung up my phone. I sighed and put my phone away... Y/n? A voice asked... I turn around... Yeah? I muttered not looking at Alex. What's wrong? Alex asked. Nothing, Alex. It's nothing don't worry. I said... Y/n you know not to lie to me. Alex said. I looked at him... Asshole called. I said. He sighed... You can't get along with him, huh? Alex asked... Alex... I have dirt on him... He married so many women because they were rich. That's why he married my mom... He also is abusive and a cheater. I said... Alex sighed... You were always so smart to figure out shit like that. Alex said. I hugged him... Alex... You're still an idiot... You still say stupid things. I laughed softly. I'm not an idiot! Alex said... I laughed and smirked at him... Yeah... But you're my idiot. I said... 

They wanted me to do a music video with Alex in it... Fun... The song... Say okay... 

Y/n: You are fine

You are sweet

But I'm still a bit naive with my heart

When you're close I don't breathe

I can't find the words to speak

I feel sparks

But I don't want to be into you

If you're not looking for true love

No I don't wanna start seein' you

If I can't be your only one

So tell me when it's not alright

When it's not OK

Will you try to make me feel better?

Will you say alright? 

(say alright)

Will you say OK? 

(Say OK)

Will you stick with me through whatever?

Or run away

(Say that it's gonna be alright. That it's gonna be OK)

Say OK

When you call I don't know if I should pick up the phone every time

I'm not like all my friends who keep calling up the boys, I'm so shy

But I don't want to be into you