End

In the  bustling city, Taehyung and his husband Jungkook were eagerly awaiting the arrival of their baby boy.

Taehyung, being 9 months pregnant, had been anticipating this day for a long time.

And so the day came when Taehyung's water unexpectedly broke.

Taehyung panicked, trying to hide his excitement behind his worry.

“Jungkook, my water just broke! We need to go to the hospital!”

Jungkook, the calm and collected pilot, took Taehyung’s hand reassuringly.

“Don’t worry, love. I’m here for you. Let’s quickly get you to the hospital.”

With Taehyung’s contractions slowly escalating, Jungkook hurriedly helped his husband into the car.

Trying to endure the pain, Taehyung held onto Jungkook’s hand tightly.

As they drove through the crowded streets, Taehyung felt comforted by Jungkook’s presence.

“Jungkook, it hurts so much,” Taehyung moaned, trying to catch his breath.

Jungkook squeezed his hand gently, staying focused on the road.

“I know, love. Just a little longer, and we’ll be at the hospital. You’re doing great.”

Finally arriving at the hospital, Jungkook rushed Taehyung inside and alerted the nurses.

Seeing Taehyung in pain, the medical staff quickly got him settled into a delivery room.

As the contractions intensified, Taehyung looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.

“Jungkook, I can’t do this. It’s too much.”

Jungkook knelt beside Taehyung, his eyes filled with love and determination.

“Yes, you can, darling. You’re strong, and I believe in you. Our baby is almost here, and I’ll be right by your side every step of the way.”

Taehyung took a deep breath, finding strength in Jungkook’s words.

With each painful contraction, Jungkook stayed close, offering words of encouragement and comfort.

As the moment of truth drew near, Taehyung let out a powerful scream.

The nurses rushed in, ready to assist with the delivery.

Taehyung gripped Jungkook’s hand tightly, seeking solace amidst the pain.

“You’re doing amazing, love!”

Jungkook exclaimed, his voice filled with excitement and awe.

With one final push, Taehyung and Jungkook’s beautiful baby boy entered the world, crying his first breath.

Tears of joy streamed down Taehyung’s face as he held his tiny son for the first time.

As the doctors tended to their baby, Taehyung turned to Jungkook, their eyes locked in a blissful moment.

“We did it, Jungkook. We brought our son into this world.”

Jungkook beamed, his love for Taehyung shining brightly.

“Yes, we did. I’m so proud of you, Taehyung. Thank you for giving me the greatest gift.”

And as they cuddled together, basking in the warmth of their new family, Taehyung and Jungkook knew that their love would guide them through every moment of their son’s life.

They were ready to embark on the incredible journey of parenthood, hand in hand, forever supporting one another.

Six years after
Jeon Taejun: Mom, when is the baby going to arrive? I can’t wait to be a big brother!

Jeon Minjun: Me too!

Taehyung: (smiling) Not too long now, babies. Your little sibling will be here before you know it.

Jungkook: (joining the conversation) That’s right, Jun and Min. Mommy is doing a great job taking care of the baby inside him tummy.

Jeon Taejun: (excitedly) again I’m going to be the best big brother ever, Dad! I’ll help Mommy with everything, just like you always helped me.

Minjun: Me too, dada. He repeated munching on his fingers.

Taehyung: (gently rubbing his baby bump) I have no doubt about that, boys. You both are going to be a wonderful and loving brothers.

Jungkook: (with pride) Our little family is growing, isn’t it amazing? I’m so grateful to be spending this time with you all.

Taehyung: (emotionally) Me too, Jungkook. Our retirement from flying has given us the opportunity to focus on our children and create even more beautiful memories together.

Taejun: (looking up at his parents) I love you both so much. I can’t wait to meet my baby brother or sister.

Minjun: Me too. (Pouting)

Making both parents chuckle.

Taehyung: (teary-eyed) And we love you too. You both have brought so much joy and love into our lives, and we know the new addition to our family will do the same.

Jungkook: (wrapping his arms around his husband and their sons) We are truly blessed, Taehyung. Our family is thriving, and the future looks incredibly bright.

As they embrace each other, the Jeon family eagerly awaits the arrival of their newest member, excited for the adventures and love that lie ahead.

The end.

Hope this was OK ParkMinMi45. Thanks again for this wonderful plot!♥️💜💙💕🧡🧡❤️❤️