3

For the next few months, Jungkook and Taehyung went on several dates, getting to know each other better.

They realized that they liked each other.

Both of them feel estactic at the new feeling, having no idea how their future will fast forward.

.....
When both Jungkook and Taehyung went to their house respectively, their parents told them they had found perfect suitors for them to marry.

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim told Taehyung his future husband is a very well-mannered man, and he was the CEO of Eagles Airlines.

Taehyung didn't know who the CEO was. He never met him, yet Taehyung didn't have the heart to reject them.

When Jungkook got home, his parents told him they were arranging him to marry their friends son.

He didn't agree at first, but his mom spoke to him.

Both of them didn't know their parents were referring to them.

Taehyung went to bed crying because he began to like Jungkook and he went to bed with a heavy heart.

The next day, Taehyung couldn't focus on anything.

Whenever his mind wandered, it thought about Jungkook.

How would he feel if Jungkook was the suitor his parents were talking about?

As the day progressed, Taehyung's anxiety grew.

He couldn't handle the idea of marrying someone he didn't love.

Finally, that evening, when Taehyung's parents told him that they had arranged his marriage with the CEO, Taehyung's world shattered.

He couldn't believe that his parents were forcing him to marry someone he didn't even know.

Well, not forcing, but didn't ask him if he was OK with the decision.

As he cried in his room, a knock interrupted his thoughts.

It was his dad, who came to comfort him.

"I know it's difficult, son. But this man is well-mannered, wealthy, and would take care of our son. What else could we ask for? Trust us, it's for your own good."

Feeling helpless, Taehyung decided to meet this CEO.

As he entered the room, he saw the man sitting on a chair, facing away from him.

"Hello, sir. I'm Kim Taehyung," he said, his voice trembling.

The man stood up and turned around, revealing his face.

It was Jungkook, looking just as shocked as Taehyung.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook muttered, his eyes widening.

At that moment, everything made sense to both of them.

They realized that their parents had arranged their marriage without telling them each others name.

Taehyung's heart raced as he realized that all this time, he had been in love with Jungkook.

Jungkook, too, couldn't believe his luck, but he was scared to confess.

"You guys have officially met one another as fiancés?"

Their parents entered the room, surprised to see the two happy faces.

Jungkook stepped forward and hugged his blushing Taehyung , grateful that their parents had brought them together.

On their first date as fiancés, Jungkook looked around the fancy restaurant they were in and said, "I hope you're not uncomfortable with all of this. I know we were forced into this, but I don't intend to make you feel uneasy."

Taehyung replied, "No, I'm okay. It's just that sometimes, I feel like I don't know you very well. I hope we'll get to know each other more during our engagement period before we get married."

Jungkook nodded and told Taehyung, "Don't worry, we have plenty of time to get to know each other. We'll make this work, and it will be a good thing."

As days passed, they went on more dates together.

At first, they behaved formally, not knowing how to act around each other.

But gradually, they warmed up to each other. Jungkook started to appreciate Taehyung's artistic talent, while Taehyung was impressed by Jungkook's hardworking nature.

One day, while they were sitting in a park, admiring the beautiful view, Jungkook turned to Taehyung and said, "You know, I never thought I would ever say this, but I'm starting to like you, Taehyung. You're not as bad as I thought you were."

Taehyung blushed, feeling shy.

He replied, "I'm glad you're starting to like me. I like you too, Jungkook. I never thought we could actually get along."

Jungkook smiled and took Taehyung's hand. "I'm glad we're on the same page. We still have a long way to go before we get married, but I'm looking forward to spending more time with you."

With a smile on his face, Taehyung looked at Jungkook and felt something he had never felt before, love.

He realized that even though their parents had arranged their marriage, their love was something that had blossomed on its own, and he was grateful for that.

It was the day of Jungkook and Taehyung's wedding, an arranged marriage that had been set up by their parents.

Jungkook, the reserved and closed off young man, was excited about the wedding day, but deep down, he was nervous about the idea of spending his life with Taehyung.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was nervous and  a little scared but couldn't wait to marry Jungkook.

Jungkook was dressed in a black tuxedo, and Taehyung wore a white satin gown.

When Jungkook saw Taehyung time, he couldn't help but stare.

Taehyung looked breathtakingly beautiful, with his shy smile and soft curves.

As the wedding ceremony began, the two of them exchanged glances.

Jungkook could tell that Taehyung was nervous, so he reached out and took his hand.

Taehyung felt a jolt of electricity run through his body at Jungkook's touch, and he squeezed his hand back.

The priest began the ceremony, and both Jungkook and Taehyung listened intently.

They took their vows, promising to love and care for each other for all eternity.

When the priest announced that they could now kiss, Jungkook leaned in and pressed his lips to Taehyung's.

It was their first kiss, and it was electric.

After the ceremony, Jungkook and Taehyung went to the reception.

Jungkook took it upon himself to show Taehyung around.

They talked about their families, their hobbies, and their aspirations.

Jungkook found Taehyung's shy demeanor adorable and was always trying to make him laugh.

As the night went on, Jungkook and Taehyung had their first dance.

Jungkook held Taehyung close, and Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's chest.

They swayed together, lost in the moment.

Jungkook looked down at Taehyung and whispered how beautiful he looked, and Taehyung blushed.

The slow burn love between them was just beginning, but they both knew that together, they could conquer anything.

They were just beginning their journey together as husbands, and they were excited to see where it would lead them.

To be continued!