Capitolo Primo

Talia Pov

My boyfriend and I were grabbing a coffee together before we went to work when we heard the bell on the cafe ring. Paying no attention to it we continued to wait for our orders to be done until we heard loud giggling coming from behind us.

Turning around I saw 3 girls looking directly at my boyfriend while smiling. I raised my eyebrow and looked at my boyfriend who was staring with wide eyes.

He turned to me and said "I don't know them babe I swear."

"I don't believe you but whatever," I lie and the girls laughed louder

Turning back towards the counter I hid my smirk as I remember the taste of each girl's lips.

Flashback 18 hours ago

I was drunk. Obviously. I had been drinking for almost 5 hours straight, today my annoying coworker got the promotion I've been working so hard on for months.

The bartender closed my tab almost half an hour ago and I've been sipping on this cup of ice water he gave me ever since then. I've been here since I got off of work at 5:45. It's now 10:28 or whatever that clock says. I didn't put on my contacts this morning and I still havent changed the lenses on my glasses so my vision isn't completely perfect tonight. I turn to face the man singing "Break My Stride," by Matthew Wilder, terrible and very off tune if you ask me.

I hold my cup and paper straw that is slowly decomposing close to my mouth as I feel my phone vibrating multiple times in my back jean pocket. Taking out my phone I notice multiple texts from Blake. Ugh.

My boyfriend. Honestly, he's not really my boyfriend, only when im horny. He's good looking but I'm just not into him. Probably because I'm gay but who cares about that part. As long as my family thinks I'm a 9 to 5 woman who has a lovely partner and great yearly income and insurance plan they don't care about my life.

"Hey," I hear a raspy voice beside me. Turning to my left I see someone that looks like she came straight from my dreams. The not so innocent ones.

She had black hair that perfectly contrasted against her blue eyes, with a white dress that showed off her curves so perfectly I almost came as I looked her over.

I stared at her for probably a minute until I heard her clear her throat. I think my mommy issues are showing.

"Umm h-hey," great so much for a first impression, stuttering is going to get me nowhere tonight. Ok I can fix this. "Sorry I'm drunk. My name's Talia. You look absolutely breathtaking. What's your name beautiful?" Alright that was nice, let's see if I can get some tonight, Lord knows I need it.

"I think you're beautiful too. Also I love your name. My name is Ashley. But you'll be saying something very different later." She said the last part lowly. I'm definitely gonna need some new underwear. "Would you like to come dance with me?" She asked, getting up and opening her hand towards me.

"That depends," I said, smirking.

"Depends on what?" She asked, already grabbing my hand and pulling me off my stool that I was so comfortably sitting on.

"If you can handle me," I said, dragging her onto the middle of the dance floor.

~~

Turns out she can handle me. She can handle me very well.

I have been dancing on her for about 10 minutes and oh lord save me please.

At first it was ok, I had my hands around her neck and her hands on my waist and we were swaying perfectly to the beat. Next thing I know the song changes, my back is toward her front, and she is grinding on me in a way I felt like I could come at any moment. I could feel something poking at my butt and at first I thought that maybe she just had something in her pocket but from the deliberate ways she was rubbing against me and groaning I knew she had a dick and that only made me grind more aggressively.