Chapter 30

WARNING! This chapter contains strong language and scenes of explicit violence and abuse. Please skip this chapter if you can't read this kind of scene.

Chapter 30

  Wuxian is close to going crazy. He doesn't know where is her Ajie! He woke up alone in the mountain. He was very happy that he have a golden core once again though he still feel a little weak because he just received a golden core but it was fine, his golden core will help him heal anyway. His core is not as strong as what he used to have but it is still a strong one. It doesn't matter though, he can cultivate it to make it stronger. He is so excited to tell it to his Ajie and his Jiang family! 

He immediately went down to the mountain after shouting Thank you to Baoshan Sanren. He didn't see her but he was so grateful to her.

He arrived at the foot of the mountain but he didn't see his sister. So he thought that she may have waited for him in an inn. He went to the closest inn and immediately look for his sister.

His sister isn't here. Maybe she went to a different inn?

Wuxian was about to go out of the inn when his eyes saw something very familiar to her. It was on the counter where the owner and waiters stand. That thing is very familiar to him.

It was a blue silk handkerchief with cloud patterns.

He can't be mistaken. That belongs to her Ajie! Technically, it belongs to Lan Xichen but he gave it to his Ajie so it is hers now. His sister never goes out without the handkerchief wrapped on her wrist. That's when he knows that it is very important to her.

He immediately went to the counter and grabbed the handkerchief before asking the waiter who is at the counter.

"Excuse me. Have you seen the owner of this handkerchief?" He asked the waiter. The waiter stops what he is doing before looking at the handkerchief.

"Oh, I'm sorry gongzi but I don't know the owner of that handkerchief, I was not around yesterday. " The waiter answered. Wuxian was saddened because of his response.

"But one of my fellow waiters who was around yesterday said that that handkerchief belongs to a beautiful lady. She dropped it when someone forcefully took her"

Wei Wuxian was surprised at what the waiter just said. Someone took her?! Who the hell would do that?!

Wuxian's grip on the handkerchief tightens.

"Who took her?!" he asked. The waiter gulped because Wuxian looks scary and serious now.

"I-I'm sorry gongzi but I d-don't know who took her as I already said, I wasn't around yesterday. The waiters yesterday are not around since we take turns in taking care of the inn" he nervously answered. He badly wants to end the conversation now since Wuxian looks deadly right now. He doesn't want to die yet.

Wuxian forced himself to calm down. He doesn't want to shout at the poor waiter. He just nodded at him before going out of the inn and decided to go straight to Lotus Pier. He needs to tell this to Uncle Jiang and Madam Yu.

Wangji is beside Wuxian now as they listen to Wuxian's story about his sister. According to him someone forcefully took her.

"Adie we need to find A-Yu!" Jiang Yanli said. She was very concerned about her sister just like the members of her family.

"Uncle please help me find my Ajie" Wuxian begged. His eyes are red since he was close to tears. He can not stop himself from overthinking. Like who took her? What will they do to her?! And why did they take her? Wuxian badly wants answers right now but most of all, he wants his Ajie back. Safe and no wounds at all.