*NEW CHAPTER!* | 032 Suffer, Suffer, Suffer.

PSA : Since I haven't written/updated this story in a year, I would suggest going back and rereading the last few chapters to remember what was going on in the story

PSA : Since I haven't written/updated this story in a year, I would suggest going back and rereading the last few chapters to remember what was going on in the story. I, as the author did quite literally have to reread like 10 chapters and was even gasping at my own cliffhangers and going "Ohhh" when shit started to make sense, because I literally forgot everything. Just a heads up. :)

Also, we all know I don't re read my own stories. so if this chapter has any mistakes, just pretend they're not there. you didn't see anything.

Suffer, Suffer, Suffer. 032.
{ Keep me afraid , Act III }
———— 10218 words

                         The desultory that unfolded in Madelyn Mikealsons mind made it easier for her to see the affair that was brought to light in front of her

                         The desultory that unfolded in Madelyn Mikealsons mind made it easier for her to see the affair that was brought to light in front of her. She thought of herself as fatuous for not realizing the similarities upon the looks of the person who called himself Alex Miller, and Grant Asher.

"Isabella Asher, and Alex Miller." Madelyn voiced, looking the boy in front of her, who was quite the spitting image of Grant. Alex had maybe been a couple inches shorter, with lighter hair and lighter brown eyes —— If Madelyn hadn't known any better, she could've guessed the three siblings were triplets.

"Alec Asher, I'm afraid my darling I told a fib about who I really am, I hope you'll be able to forgive me?" He spoke in a charming tone, praising upon getting into Madelyn's skin —— But unlucky for him, Madelyn wasn't playing that game with anyone.

"No." She chuckled, looking down before looking up, she then swiftly told with a sterner tone declaring her own position "I apologize for my ignorant mind not being able to solve this puzzle on my own, I guess I happened to not be in my right mind."

A sigh left her lips, she then churned as she laughed "Speaking of not being in the right mind, Isabella." darting her eyes to the obvious irritated girl.