♑Gamzee♑

You sigh as you roll over, or at least try to. You slowly open your eyes, blinking away the sleep dust and look for what is keeping you from rolling to a different position. It's your matesprit, Gamzee Makara, who is still very much in sleepytime junction. You smile and wiggle an arm free to raise your hand to his face and rub his cheek with your thumb. You take the time to admire his features, not noticing that his eyes were now open and he was watching you watch him. "What ya looking at baby?" Gamzee chuckles, kissing your forehead as you jump.
"How long have you been awake?" You giggle as you squirm to be more face to face with him.
"Long enough to see you staring pretty motherfucking hard at me." Gamzee teased, rubbing his nose on yours as he closed his eyes again.
"Oh hush, I was not staring that hard at you." You laugh, kissing him on the nose. "I was admiring my matesprit, is that a crime?"
"Not at all, sugartits. Admire all you want, I do the same thing." He smiled, looking at you through half open eyes. "All yours to admire." He says, kissing you softly before pulling you closer.
"And I'm all yours to admire." You whisper, smiling as you snuggle into him. "Red for you."
"Even redder for you."