First Dates and Make Out Sessions

*1 week later*
~Mattheo's POV~
Cordelia and I have been dating for exactly 1 week. I love her so much. And I know she loves me back. We have not gone on a date yet. The main thing we have been doing is making out. No matter how hard we try to stop, it rarely ever works. We can't resist each other. But I'm planning to take her out on a simple but romantic date. I'm planning to take her to the Room of Requirements so we can't get interrupted by anybody. I have a little picnic set up with some of her favorite scented candles all around the room. I think she'll love it. But I have to go set it up while she's hanging out with Theodore and Pansy. Those 2 actually know that I'm setting up the date, they are in on my little plan. So they are currently distracting her until I text them, saying that I'm ready.

~Cordelia's POV~
"Wait, omg. You guys are DATING?!" I ask, shocked. Pansy looks at my brother and then back at me and nods. "Yes," my brother says, grabbing her hand. "I have to go tell Mattheo!" I exclaim, as I start walking away. But Theodore holds me back and makes me face them again. "He already knows," he admits. "Since when?" I ask. "Since an hour ago," Pansy informs me. "You told HIM before ME?" I ask, acting hurt. They both roll their eyes at my acting and nod. "Yes, we did," they say in unison. "Now Theodore, leave so I can hang out with my girl," Pansy says, giving him a quick kiss. "Okay, fine!" he says. But before he leaves, he whispers something, most likely dirty, in Pansy's ear and it makes her blush. He walks away without saying goodbye to me so I just roll my eyes and turn to Pansy. "What did he whisper in your ear?" I ask with a playful grin plastered on my lips. "That he'd be waiting in my dorm for me to come back. And I think you know what he'd be waiting for me for," she says, completely flustered. "Okay, ew, since it's my brother. But also, you're so lucky because all Mattheo and I have done is made out and we've been dating longer than you guys!" I exclaim, slightly jealous that she's gonna get laid tonight. "Who knows? Maybe you'll get laid tonight too, babes," Pansy says, taking my hand and leading me to our favorite spot.

___

Pansy gets a notification from her phone and checks it right away, which makes me kind of suspicious but I just brush it off and decide not to get all nosy about it. "Mattheo needs to talk to you in the Room of Requirement," Pansy says, putting her phone back into her pocket. "Okay! I'll talk to you later, Pans," I say, giving her a hug and then running to Mattheo. I walk into the Room of Requirements and see the little picnic setup. "Hello, darling," Mattheo says, kissing me. "Aww, you did this for me?" I ask him. "Of course, love. I wanted to give you a simple but romantic first date," he states. He takes me hand and we sit down on the blanket that's laid on the floor. I smile and look around at the setup. You even lit my favorite scented candles!" I exclaim. He nods and kisses the side of my head. I smirk and turn to Mattheo. I pull Mattheo into a passionate kiss by the collar of his shirt. Without pulling away from the kiss, I get on his lap. He pulls away from the kiss to speak. "Oh you're asking for it now," he says, pinning me to the floor and kissing me again, with him on top of me. He spreads my legs apart slightly and presses his knee against my core, adding some pressure, making a gasp come from my mouth. "Don't fucking tease me like that!" I exclaim before kissing him again. I run my fingers through his hair and pull him closer to me. Our tongues start to fight for dominance and he wins. A soft moan slips from my mouth and into the kiss. He pulls away and smirks. "Oh fuck," I whisper to myself. He sits normally again and so do I. We kiss one more time and then we start to eat. Right before we eat he leans closer to my ear and whispers, "That was hot." I blush at his comment and smile at him.

After we finish eating, we keep relaxing and enjoying each other's company. Mattheo decides to pull out a cigarette and start smoking. He lights it and takes a hit. I take it from him and take a hit as well. "Hey, you better give that back," he says. "Why should I?" I tease him. "You know it's bad for you, love," he states. "Yet you always do it," I say, in a playful tone. I could tell that kind of turned him on. He sighs. "Fine. One more hit. Then I want it back," he says with a firm tone. I nod and take another hit and blow the smoke in his direction and laugh. He laughs too and grabs me by the hips and pulls me onto his lap. He steals his cigarette back and sets it on the cold cement floor. We start making out again because we can't help ourselves.

___

A few hours later, we go back to our dormitory and get ready to go to bed. We hop in my bed and Mattheo starts cuddling me without me even having to ask him. "I love you, Theo," I state. "I love you more, Cor," he responds. We both fall asleep, I fall asleep before Mattheo, while cuddling each other.