chapter 1

《It beings..》
|
|
|

☆no ones pov

It's was a beautiful day as a younge school boy named cheong-san left hes apartment saying bye to hes mom befor he went to the next door and rung the door bell as he waited for hes best friend onjo.

Onjo was having breakfast with her dad but wasn't enjoying it.

Here dad was nagging her about how she didn't need to try her hardest in her tests and didn't care if she faild or not. But onjo didn't want to hear it she wanted to succeed and hope her father wouldn't give up on her but as soon as she  heard the bell rang  she got up.

"That must be cheong-san" she said grabbing her bag befor leaving. Her father sighed as he grabbed onjo's leftovers and began to eat it not wanting it to go to waist.

~~~~

Onjo stood in front of cheong-san befor they started there rock papper scissors match. They do this evry morning to determine who would he the gopher for the day. Basically someone who carried there bag to school and such.

"Ha yes I win" cheong-san said proud of himself. Onjo rolled her eyes befor she started to walk away. Cheong-san watched her befor he ran after her "hey wait!" He yelled going after her but it was to late she was already heading down the elevator.

He let out a annoyed groan as he ran down the stairs. He met onjo downstairs as he panted trying to catch hes breath. He looked up from the ground hes hands still on hes knees as he looked at onjo "hey....play...fair" he said threw small gasps for air.

After a bit he stood up straight as he began to hand onjo hes bag. She looked at him befor she showed him her finger "look...I hurt my finger making breakfast" she said hopping cheong-san would let this slide once and hope he would leave her alone but he wasn't having it. He puts hes bag on her extend arm as she let out an annoyed sigh and kicked him in the back of the leg almost falling

"Ass hole" he mumbled as he started to follow her.

☆time skip~

~~~~

It was now class time. People where entering there first period and chatting with there friends for a bit waiting for there teacher to come. Onjo went up to cheong-san befor throwing him hes bag befor she sat down. Cheong-san chuckled a bit as su-hyeok looked at cheong-san "what was that about?"he questioned as cheong-san rolled hes eyes "nothing" he said befor a girl named Lee Na-Yeon pushed Gyeong-su out of her way. "Hey what the hell" he said looking at her as she looked at him furiously. She was pissed off that he pushed her earlier while she was walking to school and this was her way to get "payback".

"Get the fuck off your dirty' she almost yelled as she tried getting Gyeong-su off of her desk. He wounderd what the fuck was her problem but befor he could really do somthing about it there teacher miss park walked in.

"Alright evryone settle down" she said bringing out the phone basket "alright it's time for eveyone to hand in there phones" she said as most of the students went up putting there phones in the basket. Miss park looked around a bit as evryone sat down "alright. I would like to ask...has anyone seen or contacted Hyeon-ju?"she asked.

Evryone was sighlent looking around and at eachother  untill Joon-yeong spoke up "uhm...we cleaned the since lab yesterday but I haven't seen her since" he said as miss park nodded with a small sigh "alright please inform me if you come into contact with her" she said worried as evryone nodded.