chapter 4

《Whats out next step...》

It was soon morning. Onjo woke up first as She sat up stretching . she looked outside the window, The sky the sun it all looked beautiful but she knew down below it all it was hell.

She looked around the room a bit befor her eyes traild to namra. She looked at her as she slept peacefully. Oh how onjo thought she was so pretty.

She then seen namra started to wake up as she looked away embarrasseda bit. Namra also sat up as she looked at onjo "morning..." namra said to onjo as she looked back at namra and gave a nod "morning" she said softly.

The girls smiled at eachother befor they looked over at Joon-yeong who looked and sounded like he was holding back hes giggles.

"Joon-yeong...what's so funny?" Onjo asked as he looked at namra and her"come look for yourself" he said as the two looked At eachother befor getting up and going where Joon-yeong sat. They looked where he looked and of course they found a sleeping cheong-san and su-hyeok cuddled up to eachother there hands still clasped together.

Dae-Su and wu-jin also woke up and looked at the two boys sleeping. Dae-Su tried holding in hes laughter but couldn't

((but lets be totally honest he didn't even try to hold hes laughter in))

"oh God I wish I had my phone!" He said threw hes laughs as wu-jin punched him in hes arm for being to loud.

Cheong-san started to wake up as he slowly opend hes eyes. "Now look what you did" wu-jin said to Dae-Su as he rolled hes eyes.

Cheong-san finally woke up all the way as he looked at evryone confused on what they where doing. He tried sitting hes head up but realized su-hyeok's head was on top of hes. He cleared hes throat befor he spoke turning hes attention back to the others "morning...." he said in a nervous tone of voice as onjo chuckled a bit "you look so stupid" she said as he rolled hes eyes "oh fuck off" he said trying not to yell but that didn't help...

~~~~~~

Su-hyeok then woke up using hes free hand to rub hes neck. God he wounderd why it hurt so much. He actually opend hes eyes after a bit and looked at everyone sitting up "uhm...what's going on" su-hyeok asked totally oblivious as onjo rolled her eyes.

"Maybe we wouldn't be looking at you if you whernt so lovey-dovey right now" she said as su-hyeok looked at cheong-san confused as he trailed hes attention down the there hands. He looked at the others flustered as he sighed "look its not what you think" su-hyeok said trying to grt them to back off as namra looked at onjo as she kept herself form laughing.

"Theres no pointin hididng it we already know your dsting" onjo said as evryone agreed with her.

"Wait what?" Cheong-san Said confused as ji-min sighed wakingnup from the noise"you two are so oblivious. We all thought you two where dating...actually the whole school thought you two where dating" she said as onjo nodded "anyways this isn't really important right now" she said but she knew damn well latter when they where safe and all she would talke cheong-sans ear off about this.

Dae-Su though wouldn't let this go he so wanted to take a picture of this but couldn't.

~~~~~~~~