Chapter 20: Loosing Control

A/N: Arrived at the 20th chapter, lets go! 

~*~*~*~*~

„I hate getting things done last minute!" Japan complained as she stared at her tiny backpack. Luckily they had found their so-called „infinity bags", which were quite helpful considering they have an adjustable inner room that doesn't affect the weight or the size from the outside.

Japan decided to wear a pitch-black kimono, two long Katanas on her back, and a matching kitsune mask with a bind to her head. The mask had a golden outline around the eye areas, red-centered ears, three red diamond-shaped lines vertically on the forehead, and a singular horizontal on each cheek.

She would usually prefer the original color, white, but that mask of hers got destroyed when fighting North's Assassins lately. She had been so mad at that dude she dragged him to the window by the ear and sliced off their limbs one by one, before letting their body drop down the 6th story of the Building they were in.

South Korea on the other hand wore a knee-long white colored dress which had long French Cuff sleeves with a fancy black corset covering her torso. She slipped on her black painted Masquerade-formed mask and carefully inserted her two-edged sword into the sword holder bound around her waist.

China on the other hand wore a black button shirt with a golden pattern spreading from his left shoulder and slightly loose black pants to it. His mask is similar to South Korea's but has golden patterns surrounding the edges. As weapons, he had a Broadsword inserted in a sword holder on his waist, spears in another holder on his back, and a dragger in one of his boots.

He had also tied up his hair in a way he favorited it and was pretty much ready to head off and successfully fulfill their promise towards ASEAN.

...

''W-what do you mean you don't?'' WHO asked in a concerned tone. ''You just don't-'' Britain was cut off by UC and NASA jumping out of a portal and screaming like maniacs. ''Quoi de neuf, vous les grenouilles de cul laid frogs!'' (Wassup, ya ugly ass frog spawns!)

Britain stared at UC for a few seconds, confused at what they had just said. ''Excuse me, what?'' UC and NASA looked at each other and burst out laughing. ''Quel idiot'' Britain just stared at them more before repeating himself. ''According to my knowledge, you cannot get rid of shadows.''

''Well, then you're stupid.'' Britain looked back at UC with a confused expression. ''How do you get rid of them then?'' He was surprised at UC's answer but just shook it off. ''Uhh, find out yourself.. fucker.'' They flipped Britain off as he saw something in the corner of his eyes; Confederate. 

UC followed his gaze and turned around. ''Hey, Confetti! Watcha doin'?'' Confederate glared at UC. ''STOP MOTHERFUCKING CALLING ME THAT!!!1!!!!!'' ''Okay, Confetti'' WHO and NASA were extremely weirded out and they looked at each other in confusion.

UC points at Trampoline and goes ''What's Trump doin' here?'' Britain stared at UC in horror ''TRUMP!?''

''*Trampoline'' Confederate corrected. UC gave him a dirty look before grabbing Trampoline and shoving them towards WHO. WHO backed up a little, before Trampoline made contact with her and melted into WHO's body. „UC YOU KNOW I NEED SOME PRACTICE!" WHO yelled. Her voice seemed to have a higher pitch and she looked very angry. 

„Oh come on Trump, your theory lessons ain't gonna do no nothing!", UC replied and crossed their arms, staring at WHO and waiting for Trump to take action. „Well go on. You did this multiple times on a doll!" Confederate used this scene to sneak away, as Britain stared at UC in horror. „WHY WOULD YOU SHOVE TRAMPOLINE INTO WHO-"