I

5:00 am

"Gudiyaaa, wake up beta, it won't be good if you're late on the very first!!!", Sindhu was shouting entering amaira's room.

She turns off the AC and opens the curtains (Indian mom's uk) of amaira's room clicking the buttons on the remote. Two sides of amaira's room were glassed. She wakes up due to the warm sun rays hitting her face.

 She wakes up due to the warm sun rays hitting her face

~ Glimpse of her bedroom ~

She wakes and goes into the bathroom directly. "Good morning beautiful", she says to herself looking into the mirror. She does her morning skin care routine and then brush and then takes a nice warm shower.

She changes to her homeware outfit and goes to the living space of their mansion.

So basically all of them of Suryavanshis have a very nice habit of meditation in the early morning. Meditation always kept them calm and always bought success to the complete family regarding each and every matter, so they do it everyday for sure in the early mornings.

She picks her yoga mat, spreads it on the floor and sits down for meditation silently as both Sindhu and Raj were already meditating. They meditate for a hour.

7:00 am

The Suryavanshis finish they're meditation session and settle down on the dinning table for breakfast. Sindhu goes into the kitchen and helps the cook to bring their breakfast onto the dinning table. Till then Raj talks to his PA and managers about the days meetings, events or schedule.

Sindhu serves both of them and settle downs on the table after serving herself breakfast. "Haan, so gudiya today's gonna be your first day of school right?", Asks Raj having his breakfast. "Yes papa", she replies busy eating her breakfast.

"Is it full or half day?", He asks. "Full day papa",she replies instantly. "Agr mnn ni Kiya toh just gimme a call. I'll send your driver to pick you up. Thikke?", He says looking at her concernly. "Okay papa", she says cleaning her mouth with tissue.

She leaves upstairs and changes to her school uniform and packs her backpack for school. She slides on her socks and then puts on some of her regular deodrant. Then she unplugs her phone from charging and leaves downstairs.

There on the couch her father was all ready and was already waiting for her attending his calls. She goes down and brings her school sneakers to the couch. Slides them on and her father gets up from the couch.

Raj always drops her at school since she was kid and an only child of his so she's pampered a lot. He drops her off at her school and leaves to his office.