𝘂𝘀𝗷 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘂𝗺

"YES, JUST LEAVE!!"

those words rang through her head in agony. how she wished she had never said them. but what could she do now that she was pinned to the ground like her beloved teacher had been just moments ago.  

her head was spinning. she wanted to get away, to run away. she wanted so badly to just wake up and for all of it to have just been a dream. but it wasn't. the pain was real. 

"when are you going to stop...?" she muttered to herself, her left arm already broken. 

if her father had been there, he would've shamed her for not doing better. for not killing this machine yet. 

she desperately fought back, swinging her arms desperately to try and get away from it.

suddenly, it had threw its fist against her face, definitely leaving a mark, if not a bruise. 

she slowly stopped breathing, trying to trick it and shigaraki. but she had just made it painfully difficult to not pass out. she had completely stopped moving, and breathing. her heart was slowing down.

"nomu" shigaraki said, bringing the nomu back to his side.

he had felt accomplished, having killed one of the newest, best, students in the school. 

the ink splotch had appeared once again, and it spoke before even fully forming. 

"tomura shigaraki" he said, not fully solidifying. 

"kurogiri..." he muttered, getting up. the blood staining his pants. "... is thirteen dead?" he asked, hoping for the best.

"he's incapacitated, but there were some students i couldn't warp away... and one of them escaped" he said, looming over his child-master.

"... oh?"

shigaraki scratched at his neck.

"huh..."

"huhhhhh..."

he let out a sigh, which seemed more like a groan.

"kurogiri. you..." he muttered. "i'd turn you into dust if you weren't our ticket out of here" he said through scratches.

"we won't stand a chance against dozens of pros. it's game over, man..." he spoke. "it's game over, for now" he said, enunciating the "for now"

he suddenly stopped scratching, and dangled his hands by his side.

"we're leaving"

he stood in front of nomu's passed out body, and put his hand over it. 

"but before that. let's leave a few dead kids..." he muttered, pointing his finger at her three classmates in the water. "... to wound the pride of the symbol of peace!" he said through his raspy voice, quickly moving towards the students in the water.

shigaraki shot his hand towards tsuyu, and just before contact, put her hand in between the two, causing her hand to slowly break.

"you're pretty cool for an amateur..." he muttered, "todoroki" he spoke. 

"thank you, you too, shigaraki" she spoke calmly, despite her hand disintegrating.

she slapped her hand into shigaraki's face, making him loosen his grip, and pinned him to the ground with his elbows behind his back, making him only able to grasp at himself. 

suddenly, the door to the usj burst open, the doors flying straight out of their hinges. 

"FEAR NOT..." a voice said loudly, projecting far enough for the other side of the building to hear.