𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘂𝗺

shizou

are you seeing someone

shoto

what

no

what made you think i was

shizou

this girl confronted me at the restroom few weeks ago

said that you two were together and that she's been telling people about it

shoto

damn

no i'm not

who was that girl?

shizou

no idea

she never told me her name and i never asked

she had really dark hair and her eyes were grey

shoto

okay

thanks

♡ ̆̈- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -♡ ̆̈ 

shizou turned off her phone and looked outside the bookstore. she was buying a new book. the seven husbands of evelyn hugo. it had pretty good reviews online. 96% of the readers liked it. she placed the book on the counter and spoke. 

"this one please" she requested.

the cashier scanned the books barcode and the numbers 4299.04 came up on the machine.

"that will be 4024.98 yen" 

shizou went through her bag and took 4100 yen out, gave it to the cashier, and was given 75.02 back. 

"thank you, good day" she thanked, taking the book from the counter and putting it in her bag. it was said to be quite an erotic book. she was looking forward to it.

she still hadn't finished reading death in the air  yet, but it was good to have something else to read too. 

she had skipped a class to get it as early as she could, but it was worth it. she was already really good in math, so it couldn't have been anything new. of course, she would have to get the homework from ectoplasm later. 

what she couldn't miss that day, was the sports festival. yes. it was that day. she had bought the book that exact day so she could read it during break times in the festival.

when she was coming back, it was around the end of the school day. there were reporters everywhere with cameras, microphones, and lights. it was really crowded. there were also other people coming to watch. 

"hey!! it's a 1a student!!!" one of them screamed. the rest of the crowd in proximity looked over and stared screaming her name. apparently she was well known. "AAAAAAAHH!!!" one of the people in the crowd shrilled. "TODOROKI!!" a few of the people screamed. it made her feel weird. 

"shit"

running through the crowd as swiftly as she could, she eventually reached the entrance. no one knew that she was late, so she had to climb the wall there. although it was completely smooth, there were people who had helped her up.