Chapter 8

Winter's POV

I made myself busy so I wouldn't think of that but in the end of the day it's still about her and that I'd think of. Why? I'm trying so hard to forget about her but I just can't. She called for a few times but I restrain myself from answering. She also texted me that she misses me and if we could meet but I didn't responded. She making it harder for me seriously...

"You could get a swarm of fans in here."

Someone spoke and oh, she's the first one to notice me after being fully disguise here in the club. Yes, I am in the club right now. Having a time for myself, having time to think. The person who spoke to me is a complete stranger. Maybe she's a fan.

"Only if you tell them I'm here." I replied to her 'cause I feel like talking to this stranger.

"Gosh stop smiling, it melts me" She said grinning widely.

"So you're a fan huh?"

"Your number 1, Silent fan."

"I see" I replied as I nodded at her. I still wonder how she can recognize me after this awesome disguise.

"You know, life doesn't offer too much opportunity for you to cry in sad songs." She suddenly said and drank her drink in front of her.

"Poetic" I replied. She reads people's emotion just by observing? Cool.

"You should really stop smiling if you don't want me to melt." She said while smiling. I guess she's a bit... cool

"What's your name by the way?" I asked Her as I remember that I  still don't know her.

"I'm Vivian Ning but I prefer if you'll call me Ningning." She replied as she reach her hand out to me and shake hands with her.

"Are you regular here?" I asked her as our conversation became more comfortable.

"No, I just went here because I saw you before and you're going here. You don't look that good so I followed you. Don't worry, I may be a stalker but I won't do anything that may harm you." She sincerely said. That was too straightforward but my heart fluttered after hearing that. She's the first person to actually care for me like that except for Jihyo unnie.

"You're one unusual fan huh. Usually, they'll ask me for an autograph or for a photo but you're here just to comfort me. I really appreciate it."

"Well, I'd really like to but I know you're not in the mood to smile genuinely, so nahh." She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"It will really be nice if all fans are like you"

"You think so? well, I'm just like that because I like you too much." She blurted out and she became a bit shock after she realized what she just said.

"I-----I.....I mean....."

"Ningning, do you want to go out with me?" Asked her before she could say anything.

"H----huh?"

"Can I date you?" I repeated.

"Of course"

Karina's POV

"You'll never know the real value of someone or something until you lose it." That phrase keeps on repeating on my head. It feels like I lost something really precious.

Still a little confused with what I truly feel and Winter's not helping to clear it out because she's not talking to me anymore. I texted her but I got no response, I called her but she just ignores me. I admit that I like Winter and got confused when Giselle came back but after thinking deeply for a certain time, I thought that maybe I don't love Giselle anymore. Maybe I just got a little excited after I saw her because we never had a proper closure. That maybe I just want to clear things out about what happened to us before. That maybe I was just overwhelmed after seeing her again.

I know that Giselle left me before for someone else but we never had a proper goodbye. I was mad at first but I don't know where all of that madness went after seeing Giselle again. So yeah, I am now on my way to a restaurant to talk to her about certain things. I reached the place and sat on where Giselle's table is.

"You're late. Somethings are still the same I guess." Giselle said as she noticed my presence.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I was used to it. So, have you think about it?"

"Think about what?"

"That I want us back together." Giselle said and held my hand. I don't feel butteflies in my stomach anymore. "Karina I missed you. You know I was wrong when I left you but can't you give me another chance?" Giselle continued and now she's caressing my face. My heartbeat is at its normal pace. Before, it's going crazy every time Gissele is around but it's different now. Maybe I was just carried away with my emotions that day when I saw her.

I gathered all my courage and smiled up to her. "I miss you too. I truly do but I guess, I don't have the same exact feelings for you like what I had before. I just miss you because after all, we're friends. I'm sorry Gigi, but I think I love someone else now."

"Are you sure about that?" Giselle asked worriedly and her eyes are showing that she's hurt of what I've said.

"At first, I was not but I thought of it. I thought of it very deeply and that's when I got the hint. After that, I decided to meet you and now that we met, I've confirmed what I really feel." I answered. I don't want to hurt her more but this is better than giving her false hope.

"Is that the one you are with when I saw the other day?" She asked and I nodded.

"So it's okay even if she doesn't love you back?" Giselle asked and confusion overlaid in me.

"What are you saying?" I asked her back instead of giving an answer.

"Well, isn't she that one feeding a Petite girl?" Giselle asked while pointing to the people on another table. I looked to where she's pointing out and concentrated to see that person's face. She was right. It's Winter Kim, my Winter. she's having a date with some pretty girl that I don't even know who. They're both giggling as they feed each other.

The other girl had sauce on the corner of her lips and Winter just smiled and wiped it using her thumb as she caress the girl's face. I felt my heart aching as I see that view. The sauce have been completely wiped off but Winter is still caressing that girl's face. They looked into each other's eyes and the girl closes her eyes afterwards. What the hell?! Winter slowly moved her face towards the girl but I quickly stand up and shouted

"WINTER KIM!"