Chapter 10

Karina's POV

We're now alone after Gigi and Ning left us. I can't afford to speak because tears are keep flowing from my eyes. It really hurts after I saw Win-win almost kissed Ningning. I remembered the day when I saw win is kissing someone else for her drama. It was just for filming and there were no strings attached but I was really hurt, how much more it will hurt if it's for real? The pain would kill me. It's clear now, it's totally confirmed. I can't indure seeing her with someone else.

"Karina, stop crying. They might think I did something bad to you." Winter talked.

"I am *sob* trying *sob* so hard *sob* not to*sob* cry*sob* but I can't" I said because they won't stop from falling no matter how hard I try.

"Come on. I'll drive you home" Winter Said and we used her car on our way home.

"Is Jeongyeon unnie home?" She asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. I've calmed down a little bit compared to what I was when we're at the resto.

Winter pressed the doorbell Multiple times but no one is coming to open the door. I've searched for my keys and gave it to her without speaking . She opened the door and helped me to get inside.

"Are you okay now?" She asked and I just nodded.

"Okay, I'll take my leave." She said and turned her back on me but I pulled her sleeve and shook my head as she looked back.

"You don't want me to leave?" She asked and I just nodded

"Stay" I said and hugged her again. I don't know if she's just shock because she's not hugging me back or she just doesn't want to hug me. I can't help but to cry again, I cried while hugging Win-win. I am crying so much today.

"Win please don't."

"Don't what?"

"Don't make Ninging as your as your girlfriend."

"Why?"

"You already have a girlfriend." I said and she frowned.

"No, I don't" she retorted back.

"Then what does that make me."

"What are you saying? Your girlfriend is that Giselle girl." She asked and rolled her eyes.

"She's not!"

"R---really"

"Really! That was all misunderstanding and we've already talked thing out." I explained.

"Then since when did you became my girlfriend?" She confusedly asked.

"Since you initiated the kiss. That only means that you're ask me to be your girlfriend and me responding back to your kiss means that I said yes." I said and Winter laughed. How I miss the sound of her laugh.

"So, hidden message can really exist like that?" She asked while smiling. Her smile lightens up the mood and it made me smile as well. I nodded and wrapped my arms around her neck I tiptoed so my lips would reach hers but Win pushed me away to block the kiss.

"S---sorry I can't betray someone such as Ninging. She's one of the amazing person I met." Winter said and looked down. I felt pain again but as if on cue, Winter's phone rang and it was Ningning. She excused herself to answer the phone call.

I still manage to hear the first thing that Tzuyu said and it was"Are you okay? Do you need me there?" And again, I felt like tearing up. Just how many times I'd cry this day? I can see that she really cares for that Ninging. Should I just concede defeat? Maybe, that's how amazing Ningning to the point that Winter love her right away. Should I be like her so Winter will love me too? My thoughts scattered when Win pulled me up.

"W----"

I was n't able to ask her because she crashed her lips to mine

Winter's POV

I just woke up and I chose to stare At the princess who's still sleeping beside me. Her lips is still a bit swollen after our intimate kiss a while ago.

---Flashback---

Karina tried to kiss me but I pushed her away. I'll feel guilty if I kiss her while dating Ningning. I don't know if she knows that I just talked about her because she called me. I excused myself to take her call.

"Ningning..." she spoke first

"Are you okay do you need me there?" I asked her because she sounds like she's not okay.

"I am but Winter don't hold back your feelings anymore please." She said. How in the world she knows that I'm holding back?

I heard her chuckled on the other line. "I know. I know that you still love her and that you can't completely love me 'cause she's still the one. I saw how you stare at her and that moment I knew because that's exactly how I stare at you. Don't mind me and just follow your heart because I'll be okay." She said. I don't deserve someone like her. I hope she'll find someone who will completely love and cherish her.

"Thank you" I said as I smile even though I know Jeongyeon can't see me.

"Don't thank me I did nothing. Now, go and fetch your happiness." She said and hang up.

I quickly went to the living room where Mina is and I pulled her up, before she could even say anything, I kissed her.

---End of Flashback---

"I can get pregnant if you'll continue to stare at me like that." Karina spoke. She's awake?

"And how is that possible Ms. Yoo?" I asked as I pull her in my arm

"I jsut feel like I'm gonna get pregnant with that stare of yours." She said as she burry her face on my chest and I hugged her tighter.

"You're getting skinnier, aren't you eating?" I asked her.

"I am, just not that much." I answered. "But baby, I'm curious. What did Ningning told you that you went back to me and kiss me? I must thank her." She continued.

"What did you just call me?" I asked because I am certain that she didn't called me Winter nor Win-win.

"Baby."

"Why baby? Do I look like a baby to you?"

"No, but you're Winter Kim's baby."

"You're more baby-ish than me." I said and gave her a peck.

"Yah! You're changing the topic! Answer my question first!" She whined and pouted. Does she want another kiss?

"Don't mind that. She just said that I shouldn't let go of this beautiful princess."