Everyone Here

"Sanzu?!"

Takemichi was shock even Sanzu was here. And not just that. He saw Draken, Rindou, Ran, Hanma, Kakucho, Kokonoi and other that people say that they are missing but they're not cause everyone was actually here! Takemichi was speechless he don't know what to say at all. "My queen are you okay?" Sanzu said make Takemichi back to the reality. "Why...." Everyone look at him. "Huh?" Baji said looking confuse with what Takemichi gonna said. "You guys were all here then why you guys have to hide away from us just why?!" Everyone was very quiet when Takemichi start to yell at them. "Everyone was very worried about you guys gone missing but y'all was all fine having fun together here?! Why?!" Takemichi yell again. He start to cry every words he spoke to them. "Hana we're just-" Before Sanzu could say anymore words, Takemichi start to feel dizzy. His body almost fell but Sanzu caught him before he's gonna fall down.

"Hana?!" Sanzu yell in worried. Everyone was shock. Kakucho run to him. He look at Takemichi weak body. "I think he's having a headache." Kakucho said. Sanzu pick Takemichi in bridal style and walk to where Mikey room is.

Sanzu knock Mikey door and open the door slowly and look at Mikey but Mikey eyes were at other place so he didn't notice that Sanzu is carrying Takemichi. "My king." Sanzu start to spoke but Mikey answer him him in a harsh way. "What?" Mikey ask in pissed still not looking. "The queen has fainted when he saw all of us at the living room. Kakucho said that he have a headache and I think he was trying to run away before that."

Sanzu words is the time where Mikey got shock and turn his head to see Sanzu carrying the unconscious Takemichi. "Put him on my bed and you can leave." Mikey said as Sanzu nod following the order but no words come out from his mouth. Sanzu put Takemichi on Mikey bed gently and slowly. He bow to Mikey and leave Mikey in the room. Mikey look at Take.

{MEANWHILE THE OTHER}

Chifuyu got a call from Senju. "Hey Senju what's wrong?" Chifuyu said. Senju sound like a bit panic and scared too. "Chifuyu, where is Hanagaki san?" Senju ask for Takemichi condition. "Huh? I... Don't know?" Chifuyu said as he feel a bit weird. "Hanagaki. We need to! Umm! Hanagaki! We... We..." Senju keep saying the same thing none stop. "Woah. Woah. Calm down girl. What wrong? Tell me properly or I couldn't understand what are you is trying talk about?" Chifuyu said as he try to make Senju to calm down. "What can you say for me to calm down?! Hanagaki now is in danger! My brother, Takeomi said that there is a picture of my brother, Sanzu around Takemichi apartment!" Chifuyu said as he widden in shock.

Chifuyu POV;
No no. Not that crazy pinky weirdo mother fucker! How?! That pinky was missing around years but he suddenly appear at Take apartment?! I... I need to save Take!

Out Of Chifuyu POV;
Chifuyu run to Takemichi home as he end the call from Senju. The rush running to save his partner with soo worried tenses.

Senju POV;
Chifuyu end my call as I put back my phone in my pocket. I was hoping he could save him in the right time. Oooh....! Why could this happen?! Even I was happy that Sanzu nii still alive but why did he appear at Hanagaki apartment?! This is crazy! I hope that Chifuyu could save Hanagaki from anything bad....

Out Of Senju POV;

{BACK TO TAKEMICHI}

Takemichi still laying on Mikey bed unconscious while Mikey was sitting on a chair beside the bed. Close to the big window beside him as the sunlight filling up the room. He usually close it because sometimes he hate the light to come in the room but since there is Takemichi with him, he doesn't want Take to feel soo depres about it.

The door knocked again and that time is where the tall blonde guy that are can be say as Manjiro AKa Mikey assistant or can also be called Draken walk into the room. Draken look kinda like what something that make him shy to talk. "What did you want Ken chin?" Mikey ask look at his 'best friend'. "No it just... If you allow Takemichi to know about this, can I also... Well you know..." Draken can't really sure what he want to say.

Mikey look at Draken and look to the floor for a second before look back at Draken once he find an answer to tell him. "I can't sure myself self yet..." Mikey said. "I don't know if he be able to take it and accept me for become... You know..." Mikey add his words as he get a bit scared of thinking what himself try to say. Scared if Takemichi leave him. Yes he's the one that try to stay away at first but ever since he found Takemichi again, he can't do anything but want to make the blue ocean eyes boy his again.