Chapter 3: The Elf who fell for the The Mighty Shredder Part 1!

Another day came and Jayson was laying in bed with his two beautiful ogres who were resting after having another night with their man. Jayson began to wake up like always and looked to see both Lisa and Mimi sleeping peacefully in bed which was still cute in Jayson's eyes.

Mimi:

Mimi:....Five more minutes......five....minutes.....

Lisa: Yawn!......Mmmmm.....

Jayson: Hehehe they look so peaceful when they are like that, well might as well make them breakfast then after words I will leave a note saying I am going out for a nice walk around town then head back.

Jayson went ahead and started to cook breakfast for his girls including himself in which he decided to eat before the girls do and once the cooking was done and had the food placed onto the table with the note, Jayson put on his armor and headed out of the inn to get some air and go for a nice relaxing walk.

While he was walking around town all of sudden he heard something coming from a nearby inn in which sounded like someone was in trouble. He stopped by the inn and looked up and heard the scream coming from the room and with his flight ability he flew up and then did the next thing he broke through the window and looked to see who was in the room. Jayson looked to see Peter Grill himself naked along with a girl who shows a resemblance to an elf.

Shredder(Jayson): Peter what the hell are you doing?! Why are you in bed with an elf girl!

Peter: Huh? Wait it's a girl?

Elf girl: Let me go right now! Peter!(Elf girl saids while kicking Peter in the face)

Shredder(Jayson): Wow Peter you have problems, first you're scared of the GuildMaster and now you are cheating on your fiancé that is just sad.

Peter: Wait wait! It's not what it looks like?!

Shredder(Jayson): Really because it looks like you are in a bed with a elf girl and it looks like you were about to have her way with her.

Peter: I can explain!!!!

Shredder(Jayson): Fine explain but first, excuse me miss but can you stop kicking him so the moron can speak.

Elf Girl: Hm? Oh right sure.