Navigation through inferno's blaze

They pressed forward, navigating towards the heart of the Silk Cradle, their steps guided by delicate balance between caution and audacity. The twilight manifested, casting the spell of a velvety dusk to coat the spider infested domain, with a subtle flash of moonlight.

With each room they entered, each of their strides became a death knell for the arachnids that dared to challenge them. Numerous creatures have fallen from the touch of their enchanted blades, turning their once flawless bodies into a meaningless mush.

It could be easily sensed that the mortal companions began to progressively lose energy. It was to be expected, however, their venture was nowhere near the end. After marching further enough into the domain, Witness Alocer was to be defeated.

The monarch's crimson eyes blazed with an insatiable thirst for power, as the group dared to enter their chambers. Lamb placed their steps with confidence, and hunger for dominance. They possessed unwavering power, surpassing mere strength. The fate of the beast was already sealed. At this point, the fight began to feel like nothing more than a chore.

Lack of experience, that the lamb held hasn't stopped them once. The crown seemed to carry all the past experiences of its former wearer, making them acquire these abilities with no difficulties, nor side effects, most of the time.

Witness Alocer with no hesitation rushed at the deity. A deafening roar that erupted from the vocal cords of the beast, was swiftly cut off by a tormented yeep. The lamb had the audacity to subjugate a former God of Death. There was no possibility for such a creature, as Witness Alocer, to pose a real threat for them.

And so, the creature has fallen to the touch of the deity's curse.

Such a vast and vile being, now deprived of the strength it possessed barely a second ago. The Witness, without their power, was now pushed into a pathetic, and fragile life form of another servant to the fledgling God.

Without wasting another second, they effortlessly summoned a vortex of arcane energy. A pentagram ablaze in crimson hues, materialised under Witness Alocer's feet, and swallowed them down into the otherworldly depths of an abyss. The beacon of pure light blinded everyone with its crimson radiance, as it closed up and vanished in a flash.

And when the teleportation circle finally closed, their eyes spotted a familiar figure in the distance. He possessed an unmistakable energy that efficiently set him apart from any other spider.

"Greetings, Helob, my favourite human trafficker!" The deity's humorous cheer echoed through the air, as their bouncy steps approached him closer, a vibrant aura of divinity and power surrounding their every move, to the point where they seemed to almost sparkle in the dusk. In contrast, their faithful servants trailed behind them in trepidation, expressing clear uncertainty.

"Ah yes, my adored lamb, as well." His brows knitted, as he glanced at Narinder. He could swear that he knew him from somewhere, yet couldn't quite recall. The twins on the other hand, seemed to drag his attention even more.

"A splendid snack, I see. Are you trying to repay me?" He asked, as Aym and Baal looked at eachother confused, yet dreadfully.

...

"Not exactly." Lamb's expression seemed to drop, as they replied.

"Just kidding... " Helob chuckled, breaking the awkward silence. The twins let out a collective sigh, as their tense shoulders relaxed. It was a relief, to know that the pure reason for bringing them here, wasn't to just sell them.

"But let me tell you something..." He continued. "Don't let your followers wander aw-"

"You know that I love you, but that's enough, Helob." They interrupted him, in the middle of his sentence. Even if a hint of irony was always clear in his tone, they couldn't just allow him to frighten their followers. He looked away, upset by the sudden disruption.