comes out

So guys there are going to be time jumps or else the story is going to be way too boring and long and also to show Saanvi's pregnancy.

6 months later:

"Hey, Saanvi! How is my little girl? Ben asked while walking into the room that Saanvi had been sleeping in at Mick's as he shut the door.

"So I have been thinking," he said as he grabbed her hands" Since you know we are having a baby together I might as well do this." He then lays his lips on her and starts stroking her hair.

"I have been waiting for so long for you to do that," Saanvi said" She then whispers in bens ear as he kisses her down her neck.

"You are so sexy pregnant" he whispers back" I mean you have always been sexy"

Hearing this made Saanvi smile" You are also very sexy" she told him "Can you take a nap with me and baby girl?"

"Of course anything for you my love," he said while picking her up and placing her on the bed

"OW" Saanvi screamed holding on to her belly

"Oh my god are you ok?" Ben ask

"Yeah it's ok she is just kicking," Saanvi said" Wanna feel?"

"I can't miss out on this!" He said placing his hands on her baby bump

Saanvi then smiles back at Ben.

After their nap

"Hey, you wanna come with me to the grocery store?" Ben asks

"Sure! It will be nice for me to get out of the house"

The two walk outside and get in the car

"So Ben I don't want to make this awkward but are we..." Saanvi said in a hesitant voice.

"Only if you want to be I mean you are having my baby" Ben replies

"I would like that a lot," Saanvi said

They pull up to the grocery store and enter

"Ok, so what do we need?"

"Just a few things like some fruit, cereal, milk, cheese"

"Ok I can go and get the cereal," Saanvi says "And then also the fruit"

"Ok I will go to the dairy section I guess," Ben tells her and then gives her a small kiss on the cheek.

Saanvi then walks over to the aisle with the cereal in it and turns to see a familiar face.

"Oh hey, Alex," Saanvi says

Alex looks down at Saanvi's bump" Wait are you..."

"Pregnant?" Saanvi says" Yeah I am actually I am 6 months along"

"Wow!" Alex says in surprise with a bit of jealousy

"Well I gotta go," Saanvi says grabbing some Cheerios from the shelf" I half to get back to Ben"

"Ben?" Alex says

"Umm... Yeah we are a couple" Saanvi says turning her head and then walking away

Alex was a bit jealous since she was still in love with Saanvi but either way, she had chosen Scott and her family and Saanvi had clearly moved on so she can't really do anything about it.

Saanvi then walks to Ben and puts the box of cereal in the cart.

"Let me just get some fruit, Wait what kind?" Saanvi asks

"Just some Apples, Bananas"

"Ok," Saanvi said walking towards the fruit section

After they had everything they needed, they went to check out, Ben and Saanvi had then started holding Hans while they were in line. Then Alex walks up behind them.

"Oh how funny we meet again," Alex says

Both Ben and Saanvi turn around

"Oh hi Alex," Ben said "Wait you saw each other"

"Yeah when I went to go get the cereal," Saanvi said, She knew that Alex was a bit jealous but she didn't care cause she had moved on and Alex did after all break her heart.

"Oh Saanvi it's our turn," Ben says "See you later Alex"

They start to check out.

So that was chapter 4, Sorry it is a bit shorter than the others