uncertain

Hi guys! If you are a bit sensitive to these kinds of topics, here is a quick smut warning

As Mick was walking down the stairs, She noticed Ben and Saanvi were fighting in the kitchen, She thought it was weird since they never fight so she just decided to eavesdrop.

"Ben I swear I never asked her to call me that!" Saanvi said tearing up

"Well, I don't care what you said! You are not her Mom!" Ben yelled very loud which made Mick jump a bit. Saanvi started to cry due to the loudness of his voice.

"Yes, I know that Ben I-" She cried as Ben threw his hand across her face leaving her cheek bruised. It immediately reminded her of when that strange lady Alice kidnaped her. Saanvi then looked up in disbelief, staring Ben in the eyes with more and more tears running down her face.

"BEN!" Mick yelled running to Saanvi to protect her "What the actual Fuck!"

"I- I um," Ben said, he was really angry at himself and regretted every single bit of what he had just done.

"Ben, how could you do that? You literally asked her to marry you and now you just slapped her!" Mick continued "What the fuck Ben!"

Mick then helped Saanvi walk up the stairs and into her bedroom and sat her down on the bed.

"Saanvi look I am so so sorry I have no idea what that was, Ben has never been abusive in the past this is not normal"

"I just feel like-" Saanvi said as Mick cut her off

"Ok wait Saanvi what the hell happened?"

"So um Eden came into the room and gave me a picture and then called me Mommy, and Ben didn't like that," Saanvi said looking down

" Wait what!?" Mick said

"You know I think he still really misses Grace I think"

"Look Saanvi Your cheek doesn't look very good, let me go get you some ice and maybe talk with Ben to see what is going on," Mick said leaving the room

as mick walked back into the kitchen, Ben says standing there zoned out looking at the floor with his hand on his mouth.

"Ben you half to fix this," Mick said "BEN!" he then immediately turned to her.

"Ok I know I really messed up," Ben said tearing up

"Saanvi is really hurt right now! Physically and Emotionally" Mick said, " I mean did you see how bad her cheek looks right now?"

Ben really knew he messed up and had to make it up to her.

"Also why were you yelling at Saanvi because Eden called her Mommy?!"

"I don't know it's just-" Mick then cut him off

"You miss Grace," Mick said "Ben you half to let go"

"Mick I can't just let go of someone I have loved for almost 20 years!"

"I know Ben but the reason you half to let go is because in 2 weeks you are marrying someone else!"

"Ok I really half to make it up to Saanvi," Ben said crying

"Ok follow me," Mick said grabbing an Ice pack for Saanvi's face 

The two siblings walk up the stairs and into the room Saanvi was In. As soon as Saanvi sees Ben walk in, she quickly stands up and hides behind Michaela with a scared look on her face while grabbing Mick's arm.

"Look Saanvi I um," Ben said "That was not right at all, I should have never slapped you like that."

"Um ok," Saanvi said" But I may need time to think about it"

"Ok what I did was totally awful and I promise I will never ever not even in a million years do that to you ever again"

They then hear Olive and Cal walk into the room concerned

"Hey, what is going on," Olive asked while Mick leads them out of the room to have a separate conversation.

"Umm everything is ok I think It is better if your dad tells you what happened but Your dad and Saanvi just had a small argument," Mick told them

"Oh," Cal said

Eden then walks up to the twins and Mick

"Can you guys play dolls with me?"

"yeah sure Eden," Olive says while Cal and her walk away, and Mick goes 

"I know it is going to be hard for you to gain my trust back but I will give you some time"

"Wait, Ben, It's ok, I know you went through a lot and even though you hurt me and I am kind of upset right now. I promise you things will work out" Saanvi said

"I love you so much Saanvi and I would never hurt you, I just got so mad I don't know what happened, I never intended to do that or even yell at you," Ben said "Saanvi I know it will be hard to forgive but I am really really sorry, And I actually don't mind Eden calling you Mommy, I think it is sweet"

Saanvi then gives Ben a hug 

"I think I can forgive you," Saanvi says as Ben held her tightly while stroking her hair.

"But Ben please that was awful don't do that ever again," Mick said

"Yes I promise you I won't ever do that"

Mick leaves the room and goes downstairs to see the kids. In the room, Ben then grabs Saanvi By the waist. They then look each other in the eye very closely and soon after Ben leaned in for a kiss. After a solid minute of passionate kissing, they start becoming more aggressive to the point Ben took his shirt off and started to lift Saanvi's top up as she was undoing his belt.

"MMHHH" She said pulling away

"What where are you going?" Ben asks a bit disappointed

"Here, as much as I love you I can't have another baby this soon," Saanvi said holding up a condom

"AH good call" Ben replied

After about a minute they start making out and at this point, Ben only had his boxers on and Saanvi had her Bra and her underwear. Ben then slams Saanvi against the wall feeling every single part of her soft body collide against his while kissing her down the cheek.

"UGH" Saanvi moaned

Ben then started to take her bra off so he is able to kiss her further down her torso.

"OH MY GOD" She moaned even louder

"SSSHHH, just be a little quiet cause of the others," Ben said while picking her up and lying on the bed together.

They then keep making out while on the bed and eventually, they end up taking the rest of each other's clothes off and getting under the sheets...

You can imagine what happens next :)