24| 𝘍𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘴

"Shattered his collarbone, fractured his legin two places

in two places. He only regained consciousness this morning." Elena listes out as she guides Dom in the hospital to Hobbs room "The first thing he said was, "Get me Dom." He's in there." She said pointing to an open room, Dom walks by her but turns around to look at her.

"Are you okay?" Dom asked her and Elena looked in thought debating in what to say what's on her mind. "I'm fine, his waiting. Let's go." She said going in the room.

"Got something for you." Elena said as she steps to the side letting Dom see him and she hands some files to Hobbs. "Your files."

Hobbs thanks her.

"You risk life and limb to save the free world and what do they give you?" Dom asked with a smirk looking at the jell-o and tv. "Jell-O and a bad '70s TV show." He jokes but all of them frown as the tv show turned into an avengers movie with high quality, Dom takes out his phone seeing a message from Ruby.

"For the hero." He reads and shows Hobbs who chuckles. "I'll let that slide." Hobbs said and nods at him.

"Send her my thanks." Hobbs said but smirks at Dom. "Sponge baths ain't that bad." He said making his daughter give him a look.

"Dad!"

"I'm sorry, baby." Hobbs apologize and Dom raised an eyebrow. "Dad?" Dom asked looking at the little girl who was on her tablet.

"Honey, I want to introduce you to somebody. He's a, uh...he's an old friend." Hobbs said after a pause looking at Dom with a nod. "Go on and say hello."

His daughter gets up and stood in front of Dom giving him a look. "Dominic Toretto, right?" She asked and Dom nods.

"My dad said he kicked your ass once." She said making Elena laugh. "Young lady, watch your mouth." Hobbs warned her but Dom wasn't that bother by the accusation.

"Your dad's on heavy pain meds." Dom said making Hobbs chuckle shaking his head. "I can understand if his history is a little hazy."

"I doubt it." The girl said. "All right, honey, that's enough." Hobbs said.

"I want you to go get something to eat with Elena while me and Torreto have a talk." He said as Elena guides the girl out of the room. "Let's get some cookies." Elena said with a smile both man watched them go once they left completely out of view, Dom looks at him with a serious look.

"Who did this?" Dom asked.

"You remember Owen Shaw?" Hobbs brings out a name and Dom stops his steps. "The one we tore half of London down trying to get? Well, this is his big bad brother." He hands the files to Dom who looks inside to see a picture of the man responsible of what he did to his family almost getting killed by the explosion.