13. admiring

We were dancing and singing to fake love and there was this moment where me and taehyung had to stand in front of each other. As i looked at him while performing, i saw him already looking at me... With a look in his eyes ... As if he was admiring me... His dark brown eyes staring into my soul...for a minute the whole world stopped for us... It felt like it was just us...alone...in the empty stadium... I was mesmerized by his eyes and his looks...it felt like I was falling in the ocean of his eyes... His pupils were enlarged... And that's when it clicked me. I like taehyung. More than as bestfriends. I have romantic feelings for him and i just fell in love with him all over again. From the day i met him at Starbucks, I've liked him for that long but I was so clueless. It was about to be 3 months since we met... But the question was... Does he like me back? More than as friends? More than bestfriends?... i continued to dance and sing for the rest of the concert like normal. After we were done , we spent our rest of the time with armys and had fun with them. Their so adorable<3. The concert ended and we were tired as hell. We appreciated each other after the concert and went back home as it was 11:30pm already. Time went so fast. I reached home and fell asleep right away as i laid on my bed.
-next day-
I woke up at 10:29am. Damn. I slept at 12:30am yesterday night. I streched and went to make myself a coffee. We had day off today cuz we had concert yesterday. We also have RUN BTS shoot tomorrow so we need energy for that too. I drank my coffee while going through my phone. As there was no important thing I got , i started going through Instagram reels. I was scrolling watching every reel. And then there was this edit of me and taehyung... Of the fake love dance step from yesterday's concert. I smiled and blushed , and saved that reel. I also followed a hashtag (from a fake acc obv) which said '#taehyungedits' so I'd get more taehyung edits on my fyp. I continued to scroll on reels and saw some more edits from yesterday's concert. I took a shower and had brunch. It was 1pm and i was bored so I called yoongi oppa.
Yoongi-"hello?"
Yn-"hey! R u free rn?"
Yoongi- "yup I was about to call you too"
Yn-"great then , can you come over pls? I wanna tell u something..."
Yoongi-"sure what is the thing u wanna tell me tho?"
Yn-" I'll tell u when u get here" i said and hunged up the call. I wanted to tell him that I liked taehyung...
Soon I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw yoongi standing. He got in and we were talking about random things. "What did u wanted to tell me about tho?" He said. "Oh yea about that soo... Yes I do like taehyung... From the day i first met him, i actually fell for him. I realised it yesterday when we were performing on fake love." I said looking down at the sofa while drawing small hearts on it and smiling. "OMO I KNEW IT HAHAHAHHA" he said and jumped up in excitement. "Yea yea now sit back down aren't u too excited for that lol?" I said as i held his arm and sitted him back down we spent rest of our day while watching kdramas. We started playing Monopoly and i was winning. I got a facetime call from taehyung." OMO YOONGI OPPA TAEHYUNG IS FACETIMING ME!!!" I screamed in excitement. "Then what r u waiting for? Pick it up!!!" He said as he was laughing. I clicked on accept and waved hi to him. "Omo yn what r u doing I've been texting u since whole day i was worried !" He said while making a pout. "Sorry tae tae I was hanging out with yoongi oppa, sorrryyyy" i said trying to calm him down. Yoongi peeked at my phone and said "so u were worried for yn huh?😏" He his half face was in the frame. I pushed his face away and said "ignore him☺️" to taehyung. Tae was rolling on his bed laughing. For the rest of the game, Taehyung was watching us play . At last ,i won the game. "Yaay! Yn u did it!!" Taehyung said while clapping for me. "Yass i won heheee" i said happily to him. "Yea yea taehyung-aa don't be too happy just cuz ur girl won😑" yoongi said loudly to taehyung. He blushed a little and then I asked him , "taehyung do u wanna come over for dinner?". His eyes lit up as he aggressively nodded a yes. Yoongi and I laughed at his reaction. It was 7:45pm rn and he reached my place at about 8pm. We all cooked and had dinner together. We had so much fun while cooking together and there was this moment of tae and me while we were eating. I was trying to eat rice and my hair were coming on my face and taehyung removed it from my face and tucked it behind my ear. I blushed so hard I was a whole tomato. Yoongi was laughing silently while seeing me blush from taehyung's actions. They went home at 10:30 pm. We had a great time together.

---------------

Hey y'all how r u? Make sure u vote the story and follow me if u like it <333