10.amusement park

I woke up at 6:30 am and took a shower and got ready. I wore a cute outfit and did light makeup.

I putted on my shoes and checked the time '8:17am' ok so i have 15 more mins

I putted on my shoes and checked the time '8:17am' ok so i have 15 more mins. I got a call from taehyung and picked it up quickly.
Taehyung-"good morning ynie r u ready?"
Yn-"good morning tae tae yes I'm ready"
Taehyung - "cool I'm omw , u can lock ur apartment and come down till the time I'll be at ur place." (U live on 9th floor and he lives 12-14 mins away from ur place)
Yn-"okie taehyungie"
Taehyung -"yups cya then byee"
Yn-"byee"
We hung up the call and i grabbed my purse and keys. I locked my door and got on the ground floor with the lift. As i came out , i saw taehyung sitting in his car. "Taehyungiee~" i called him from a distance while walking towards his car. He smiled and waved at me. I got in his car and he started driving. The amusement park was 1 hour away so the drive was full of talking , laughing , singing and blasting music.

While singing songs , he took my hand and placed it on the gear and putted his hand on top of mine while he changed the gear

While singing songs , he took my hand and placed it on the gear and putted his hand on top of mine while he changed the gear. I smiled a little and felt my face getting hot. Taehyung noticed it. "Omoooo is ynie blushing?😏" He said and started laughing. "Wha-what no I'm not" i said while hiding my face. We got to the park at about 9:21am cuz there wasn't too much traffic. We got our tickets and went in. We spent our time with eachother while going on rides, eating food and taking photos.
-taehyung pov-
We were enjoying alot together. I got us corndogs cuz she loves it and her eyes lit up as she saw them. "Taehyungie thank youu~" she said in a sing song voice . It made my heart flutter💗. While we were eating ,i got a little sauce near my mouth. Yn reached her hand out and cleaned the sauce with her hand. "Omo ur so childish taehyung... But it's so cutee!" She said. What suprised me even more was that the sauce she removed with her thumb, she licked it all... SHE DID IT... LIKE THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENS IN KDRAMAS !!! OMO !!! I felt my cheeks heat up so i looked away hoping yn won't notice. "Don't look away... I know ur blushing." Okay nvm she noticed it. "I'm not!" I said with a pout. She went quite and was staring at my pout. And then i remembered something...she told me she wants to kiss me whenever i pout when she was drunk... I internally smirked and leaned a little infront of her face while pouting.
-yn pov-
I panicked as i saw taehyung lean down to me with a pout... He just looks so cute i want to kiss him when he does that. "Is my tae tae shy?" I said trying to change the topic as i ruffled his hair. He stood normally and said "no I'm not... Let's go to that ride after we finish this corndog."
-taehyung pov-
OMO SHE JUST CALLED ME HERS!!! SHE SAID 'my tae tae' OMFG IM HERS!! OMG taehyung what are u thinking u r v! U r Kim taehyung! U for real act like a child on such small things sometimes. We were walking to our next ride while i felt a small hand slip into my hands... I looked down at my hand to see yn holding my hand. I held her hand and we held hands till the rest of the time.

 I held her hand and we held hands till the rest of the time

I took this pic while she wasn't looking cuz... Idk it's just so cute... Her hands are so small it's like I'm holding a baby's hand😭❤️. We went back home at around 2pm straight to my place cuz we still wanted to hangout. She jumped into my bed as soon as we got in my apartment. I chuckled looking at her hiding under my blankets. I got beside her on top of the blanket slowly slipping under it. As soon as i saw yn under the covers, she was hiding her face smiling. "Found you cutie~" i whispered in her ear in my deep voice. She looked at me smiling and said "taehyungie u gave me goosebumps with that deep voice of urs" she said while pouting. "Ooo did i?😏" I said looking at her. "Ur such a baby yk... Small cute baby." I said smiling at her. She smiled back at me. "Hey can we do takeaway from McDonald's? Pleaseee🥺" she said. "Sure , okay get up then let's go" i said and we walked to McDonald's. On our way back , it started raining so we had to run back to my apartment. We both had our clothes wet. Yn was looking at me blankly... She doesn't have extra clothes... she has to change or she'll catch cold. She sneezed and looked at me again with baby eyes. Aigoo she looks so cute even while sneezing omg. "Come here I'll give u my clothes or you'll catch cold." I said as i walked into my room and gave her my hoodie and sweatpants. We both changed (obv in different rooms). When i saw her i started laughing... My hoodie was about till her knees and my sweat pants was literally about to fall down from her small waist. "Aigoo ynie u look so cute! " I said while laughing as i hugged her . She hugged me back and said " it's not my fault that I'm tiny" while hitting my chest playfully. "Can we stay like this for few minutes pls?" I asked her cuz i didn't wanted to leave the hug. She hummed in response and we were there ... Hugging quietly... While the rain pouring could be heard ... And her wearing my clothes...

-----------

Long part lol , hope you liked it <3