Lemme find out...the Sun shining on the other side

Idris POV

I pulled up into the garage after seeing my brother. He is always there for me when I need him. And after all the information he just given me..its time to make a move! I called up a few of my friends and the Uhaul so I could quickly pack my things and be in my way. I packed all the stuff that was in my mancave.

Beep. Beep. All my friends got outta there cars and started taking the boxes into the Uhaul truck. Everybody knew I deeply loved Abigail but things change. I can't make her love me but I can make her life a living hell! And after what she done did I will make her pay.

"Aye man, put that in my car."

The box Trey grabbed had my most valuable prize possession in it..and I can't wait to show it off. Abigail better come correct cause she dont know my secret..she think she may know me but just wait till she find out I am the CEO of Kung Fu Killers Headquarters.

Me and my boys finished getting everything out of the house. I practicly bought everything in it so why not take what's mine right? I had enough of her coming in late nights, smelling men cologne on her, and all these strange numbers coming on her phone.

As I put my seatbelt on I took one last look at the house. I drove outta the drive way and followed my Uhaul to my mysterious destination. This won't be the last...