ᴛᴇɴ

Morning /Y/N's Penthouse

"Ugh, my head." I groaned, waking up feeling like a bus had hit me. "I shouldn't have tried to be cute and just brought a jacket yesterday." I cursed at myself.

I picked up my phone and clicked Simon's contact to inform him about my sudden sickness. A few rings went by until I heard the line pick up.

"Yes, Y/N?" It seemed like he was questioning why I was calling him so early in the morning. I rolled my eyes at his tone. "Well, good morning to you too, Simon." I coughed at the end of my sentence.

"I was just calling to let you know that I'm feeling under the weather." I explained. "Oh my, feel better, Y/N. You don't have any gigs, so this won't interfere with anything."

"Ok," I say. "Make sure to rest, take medicine, and drink lots of fluid. I want my star to feel better. I'll call to check up on you later." I smiled softly at Simon's consideration. He was acting like a mother bear, which I found so sweet.

"Thank you, Simon." I blew my nose before getting ready to hang up. "You're welcome; now get off the phone before you get me sick." He hung up, and I stared at the phone, trying to figure out how that works.

As I was getting ready to lay back down and fall asleep, my phone started to ring. I picked up the phone and saw that it was Touya calling.

"Yes Touya." I rolled my eyes, wiping my nose with a tissue. He leaned into the phone, studying my appearance quietly. "What's wrong with your face?" He comments on my out-of-character appearance.

I don't blame him for the comment, but he didn't have to say it like that. My nose was puffier than usual and runny; my skin looked dryer; and I looked tired.

I pointed the camera at the ceiling after hearing his statement. "Fuck you, Touya." I was offended by his words. His eyes widen, finally catching onto what he said."

"Not like that; I mean, you don't look like your usual... you." He tried to explain himself. "Well, I'm sick; I would also like to go back to bed." I say getting ready to hang up the phone and go back to bed.

"Wait- before you fall asleep, send me your door code. I'll stop by after I'm done with what I'm doing." He quickly says: I hummed in response and hung up.

I put the blanket over me and turned on my TV, looking for a show to put on as background noise. I stopped over Modern Family and put it on. I ended up watching a couple episodes before being hit with a wave of sleepiness.

When the tiredness beyond my eyes became unbearable, I took it as a sign to fall asleep and did just that.

4 Hours Later

I woke up from my nap and made my way to the bathroom. After I finished, I went to make some tea...or try to. Once the tea was made, I took it back to my room to sip on and eventually fall asleep.

When I closed my eyes, I heard my door beeping as if someone was trying to come in. A wave of panic hit me until I remembered that I gave Touya my code.

"Y/N, are you in your room?" He yelled. I was definitely going to get on him about yelling in my house when I had the energy.

"Follow the coughs and sad energy." I softly said he couldn't hear me, but it was worth a try. Touya knocked on my door before entering.

"Hey," he says, walking up to my bedside. I saw in his hand a gift basket. "Is that for me?" I softly questioned.

The question made him chuckle. "No, it's from the gig I did, dummy." He rolled his eyes before setting the basket down next to me. "Oh," is all I said before turning over.

"Y/N... I'm not being serious, goof. The basket is for you. I think sickness made you lose your ability to guess when someone is being sarcastic."

The Gift Basket in Question

(You get the idea)

"Oh, Aww, thank you, Touya. I'll ignore that last part." I leaned in to give him a hug, but he stepped back. I scoffed lowly.

"As much as I would like to hug you, I don't want to get sick. Sorry princess." I pouted a bit before I was met with Touya's arms around me, even after he said he can't get sick. I laughed at his actions. "Enjoy this while you can." You could hear the sarcasm in his voice.

A dry laugh came from me before coughing. "Ugh, now you're really going to get sick." I let go of him, moving to the other side. "I'll manage; do you need anything?" He asked, concern filling his voice.

"Yea, I need to get medicine." I started to get up but he ushered me to sit down. "I'll get it." After about two minutes, he came back with the box of medicine. I took some and settled back into bed.

Touya sat at the edge, waiting to see if you needed anything. "Touya, you know you can lay down...?" I laugh at his awkwardness. He went on the opposite side of me and started watching Modern Family with me.

"Why's Alex an asshole sometimes?" Touya asked, getting riled up at how Alex was acting in the episode. "I don't know... Touya." I sleepily responded, closing my eyes and starting to drift back to sleep.

I felt shifting on the other side of the bed, making my eyes open. "Can you stay for a bit?" I gently grabbed his arm, looking up into his eyes. A small smile came from the side of his face. "Sure." He got back into bed. Me and Touya ended up falling asleep together.

...
Touya's POV

After 4 hours, I woke up. Y/N had her feet on me. I pushed them away and got up from the bed. She started to shift around, so I quickly made my way to the kitchen. I was lowkey hungry, so I made a sandwich. Y/N wouldn't mind anyway.

I looked around the place and saw some of the gifts I gave Y/N lying around; it made me feel fuzzy that she kept them and had them on display, like she was proud of them.

I went to check on Y/N one more time before getting ready to leave. I wrote her a note to let her know I left, so she didn't think I just up and left.

I placed it on the side of her nightstand and made my way to the door, making sure to lock it behind me. An uncertain feeling stuck with me as I left her place.

Authors note
The original version of this chapter was scrapped...I wanted to give out fluff chapters before breaking hearts :)

Also! If you're into Suna fics and whatever I published a new book! Until next time <33

𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙡 @𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨1𝙫𝙩