ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ ⭑

Touya's POV | Shigaraki's Bar

Here I am, currently laying on the couch, hiding from my problems. It's been a few days since I saw Y/N. Ever since I left her place, my feelings have been all over the place.

"Touya, you need to get up; you stink." Toga tried to pull my arm to get me off the couch but failed, causing her to stumble back. "She's right for once; you're a model, and you smell like garbage." Shigaraki joined, crossing his arms and looking at me. I've been staying at the bar, hangout, or whatever you want to call it for the past few days.

At first, Shigaraki wasn't concerned about it, but since I have been here for a long time, he and everyone else were getting concerned. "Touya, you can shower and leave." Kurogiri, another one of my friends, advised while wiping down the bar. "Guys, I'm ok." I tried to convince them, but they saw through the whole facade.

"Even Twice lies better compared to you." Shigaraki rubbed his temples, getting annoyed. "Touya, you don't have to leave; just take a shower." She was concerned about my hygiene.

I got up lazily and made my way to the back, where the shower was located. This place was really a hangout spot for us, with a bar. Toga, Shigaraki, and Kurogiri lived here. I ended up moving out once I got my modeling contract, but I made sure to visit often.

I stripped myself of my clothes and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water run over me. I relaxed instantly at the feeling. Toga and Shiggy were essentially right; I wasn't okay; I was quite frankly confused and upset. The thoughts of Y/N ended up suffocating me to the point where she was the only person I could think about. It's crazy how someone I've only known for about 2 months has crossed my mind a number of times.

I washed myself off along with my hair. Shit was getting greasy. I then turned the water off and got out of the shower. It was a surprise that Shiggy still had lotion under his sink. I laughed at the thought that he was obviously using it because it was half full. After putting on deodorant and lotion, I put on some gray sweats and socks. It was too hot for a damn shirt at the moment.

"Oh, you smell better." Kurogiri says while wiping some wine glasses. I stuck up the middle finger at him for his smart comment. I went to go back and sit, but Toga and Shigaraki stopped me from even laying on the couch. "Listen, bro, we're worried about you." Toga says, and Shigaraki nods his head, agreeing.

"Fuck this is? An intervention." I grabbed my hand from them, getting a little upset. "Yes." Kurogiri stuck his two cents into the conversation. I rolled my eyes and tried to lay down, but they stopped me again.

"Listen, we're worried about you." Shigaraki says sitting down and placing his hands together while leaning forward. "Yes, tell us how your home life is." Toga joins, acting as if she is a therapist. I gave them a dead face because of their dumbass question, for obvious reasons.

"Ok, maybe it's not home life; how are you and Y/N?" She asks. This question caused me to groan and slide down in my seat because I really did not want to talk about Y/N. "Ahh, so it is Y/N." Shigaraki and Toga high-five each other.

"Tell us about it." They finally said settling down. They weren't going to drop the subject, so I just spilled. "I think I like Y/N, but this is a business contract, so I fear I may end up fucking up both of our careers because the contract says we can't be in contact after the breakup. I know how much Y/N wants to be a runway model, and I don't want to get in between that." I explained messing with one of my rings.

Everyone in the room fell silent, like they were trying to process what I just said. "Well, shit bro." Shigaraki scratched his neck a bit, making me cringe a little. "That's some deep shit." Kurogiri also added, "I know, and I don't know what to do." I say still messing with my rings and getting annoyed at the conflict I'm in.

"I say, you talk to her about it; she may be feeling the same, and maybe you can revise the contract." Toga tried to advise, being optimistic about the situation. "No, he shouldn't mess up his chance at a boost in his career. To get over someone, you have to get under someone else." Shigaraki turns to argue Toga's solution.

"This is exactly why you get zero bitches, dawg." Toga says frustrated by his comment. "He doesn't even care for modeling; he only did it to upset his dad." She adds. "Well, even if he doesn't care for his career, he shouldn't mess up someone else's." Shigaraki argued back. "Y'all are stressing me the fuck out." Kurogiri rolled his eyes before going into his room.

"Listen, bro, if you don't want to take my advice, at least try to tune those emotions out and keep it professional." Shigaraki tried to convince me.

"No, he should take mine." He'll have a chance to find love." Toga started getting in Shigaraki's face, aggravated at his heartless behavior. "Guys, I'll think about it." I finally broke up their argument. "Ok, bro, but whatever decision you make, we'll support you." I nodded my head. Shiggy ended up turning on the game, and Toga went and started filing her nails.

A few hours went by of me and Shiggy playing the game. I finally decided it was time to go back to my own penthouse. Being around them for a long time got irritating after awhile.

10 Pm | Touya's Penthouse

I got home a few minutes ago. I placed my phone on the charger. It died a few days ago; I was too lazy to charge it. I knew I would be met with hell from my manager and others who were worried about me, but I would just text them in the morning.

After my phone turned on, I saw many missed calls and text messages from various people, but the one that stood out to me was Y/N's. I clicked on her message, seeing some from 4 days ago to today. "Thank you for staying and for the get well soon basket." to "Touya, are you ok?" "Call me."

It warmed my heart that she cared for me, but it also pained me because I knew I couldn't be with her. Ruining her career chance wasn't something I wished to do, and I wasn't going to do it.

My choice was to just take Shigaraki's advice to keep everything strictly professional. Getting over someone with someone else sounded very whore-like, but it was a way. I ended up leaving Y/N on read and falling asleep; I would just text her in the morning like everyone else.

Authors note
no comment...

𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙡 @𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨1𝙫𝙩