04

He parked at the campus and went to open her door picking her back up "Your legs still hurt right?"

"I could risk falling or you could just carry me~"

"I wanna carry you just lock your legs around me so you don't fall and I can kiss you freely while I walk"

"Okay" she locks her legs around him "lets grab the bags and go to your dorm~"

He grabbed the bags and started walking kissing her lots "Hey Aura what will your friends think of you getting fucked by some guy they don't know~"

"Well, to be fair i still dont know the guy, but they probably will try and get to know you then see if your the guy that cheats or breaks my heart." she kisses him on his cheek

"You don't know me yet you came all over me and ate most of my cum your crazy girl~"

"well, i like a bit of cum and a dick to suck~"

"So you just picked the hottest guy you could find huh~"

"no, your just the first guy that actually answered the door."

"Beautiful girl knocks on my door I would be crazy not to answer" He opened his dorm and closed it sitting the bags down and then sat down on the bed with her in his lap

"hm, well ok." she released her legs and moved her hips in circle "Im bored, whatchu wanna do?"

"Well sense you probably can't move what do you wanna do? I mean I have a bottle of wine if you wanna drink and talk?"

"Hmm, well wine makes me honest, sexy and tipsy so not sure"

"Hmm well ok then, what brought you to college then aura?"

"Im a Student aswell. Its my 2nd to last year here." she continued to rub her body against his bulge

"Ok one that feels nice, two it's also my second year as well"

she smirks "Ill just keep doing that then, and thats good."

"I mean I could just stick it in you and talk if that's what you want~"

"hmm, ill pass for now~"

"Alright then, what classes do you have I may drop in and pretend to be your boyfriend every now and then~"

"Mm okay~ well i have Digital Art, Math, and Art non-digital"

"Sounds good do you want my number? Just incase you wanna call me for some private lessons~"

"Ooh yeah, defenitly~"

He handed her his phone "Add your socials and number please"

"oki" she added her number and socials also adding a spicy image of her as his home screen he handed him his phone back "here you go"

"Nice pic~"

"You think~?" she then sent him another spicy pic

"How many of these do you have? And when can get my own personal one?~"

"ooh~ i have a good amount and your personal one? Well, right about now~" she went to the bathroom and changed into spicy clothes and went back to surprise him "what do you think?"