CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: LEAD THE WAY

It had begun as an argument that turned into a day of passionate lovemaking that continued through the night. Now that it was morning in the Kingdom of Hamidin, King Aziz woke up tired as light entered through their curtains, blinding him in the process.

He looked at his beautiful wife, who had passed out on top of him as they had decided to trade positions during one of their many rounds of lovemaking. King Aziz pressed a kiss on his wife's hair as he took in the scent of the oil fragrance he had applied to her the previous day.

Visions of their love making flashed before his eyes as he smiled, remembering how he had taken her from the bed into their shower. Her hands pressed against the shower door as he took her from behind.

Never had he made love that much in one night, and if Lily had not been that tired, he might have wanted more of her; she was a feast that he was never too full to devour.

"What time is it?" Lily, in her drunken sleep state, asked him, but all King Aziz could do was smile and lift the sheets higher, covering his wife up until her neck.

"There is no need for you to worry about the time when you are with your husband," He answered her as he ran his fingers along the lining of her jaw. Lily lifted her head from his chest, and their eyes met. King Aziz smiled at his wife and bit his lips.

"No"

"I didn't say anything, why are you saying no" King Aziz teased his wife, depositing sweet kisses all over her face.

"I know that look, Aziz, you want more."

"Well, I guess you know me well by now; yesterday was amazing," He admitted, surprised that he was actually admitting it to her. Beneath the bed sheets, Lily felt her husband's hands grab hold of her buttocks, and his mad hood rose against her. The wicked smile on his face was not for anything other than his willingness to make love.

Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, but I have to get ready; you are sick, and therefore I have to do some of your royal visits." She removed herself from his chest, and just before she could get off the bed, King Aziz grabbed her wrist.

"I have to go; your stepmother will lose her mind if I'm late, and let me not mention that arrogant brother of yours," Lily joked, but the smile on King Aziz's face disappeared as he sat onto the bed.

"What did my bother say or do to you?" King Aziz asked her, his voice cold.

Do not tell him a single thing; he might just cause a scene. Lily kept reminding herself as she quickly plastered a smile on her face.

When she was not answering, King Aziz got out of bed, still fully naked, and walked towards her. Lily turned her head away; the last thing she wanted was to look at her husband, who was in need of her body.

With every step King Aziz took towards her, Lily stepped back until her back hit the wall. Still keeping her eyes away from his manhood, she looked elsewhere except at her husband. King Aziz placed his hands on the wall as he balanced himself.

"I repeat, what did my brother say or do to you? Look at me," he demanded, and Lily looked at her husband's face. The face of a loving and sweet husband had disappeared, and now the face of an angry man that she could no longer recognize had replaced it.

"It's nothing; Amaan is always grumpy, and I'm sure you know that." Lily joked, and only then did she see that some of her husband's anger had faded away.

"If he ever says something to you that you do not like, then you have every right to tell me, and I will deal with him accordingly. No one has the right to upset my queen," King Aziz promised. Something about the way he said it sent chills down her spine, but she was grateful that her husband was indeed defending her.