Chapter 3

Tw:
Swearing

(Bruce's pov)
I woke up to the sound of my dad yelling my name. I satt up and walked down to the kitchen "Bruce someone it's for you" he gives me the phone and leaves. "Hello Bruce here" "Hey Bruce it's Finney!" "Oh hi Finney how did you get my number and why are you calling?" "One school phone book, two I wanted to ask if you wanna have a sleepover with me att Robins house" "sure if I'm not a burden but is it just us three or are there more coming to the sleepover?" "Oh yeah it's you, me, Robin and Vance" 'Vance is coming?' I thought "yeah I'll come but when is it?" "Five so we can play games or something first" "yeah I'll go" "awesome his house is att ###### street number 9" "Alright see you later Finney" "do me a favour and call me Finn" "alright bye Finn se you later" "Bye Bruce!" I hung up the phone. It was nine so I hade a long time to get ready. Just then dad yelled for me to come eat because breakfast was ready. I walked into the kitchen and everyone was already waiting for me so I satt down fast. "Alright everyone is here let's eat now" mom said so we started eating "mom" "yes Bruce" "can i go to a sleepover tonight?" "Sure hunny just stay safe" After breakfast it was my turn to do dishes so I took everyone's plates plus the other dishes and started. Half an hour later I was done so I put everything to drying and went up stairs to my room. It was now 11 so I started packing my stuff. I dident pack much just pj's, clothes for tomorrow and my toothbrush which was green ofc. I was alittle bored so I walked over to my desk and drew. I knew Robins house was 10 minutes away so when it was 15 minutes before five I was gonna leave. "Mom I'm leaving now!" "Alright have fun and be careful!" "I will bye!" I yelled as I left. I was walking when I heard someone behind me. It turned out to be Vance "so your also going to Robins huh?" He said "Yeah" I answered "wait how do you know Finn?" I asked "oh I don't know Finn that well only Robin, I only accept Finn because he is Robins boyfriend" he answered "huh he is? I didn't know that" I said. "So your homophobic?" He asked "of course not i just didn't know" i answered. The rest of the walk was silent. When we got there I knocked on the door and Finney opened the door. "Hey Vance and Bruce!" He said as he let us inside. "Hey" Robin said as we walked inside."Hi" I answered as Vance said hi after. "So we have one little problem" Robin said "what?" Vance asked. "Well there is only two rooms and me and Finn are sharing one so you two have to share the other one" he said "what the fuck Robin" Vance said as I I was just frozen shocked "sorry guys" Robin said. "Whatever where are they?" Vance answered. Robin showed us our room so we could put our stuff there as Robin and Finney went to the living room. Vance went in first and yelled "what's wrong vance?" I said as I walked in and saw there was only one bed. "Oh" I said, we just put our stuff down and went to the living room because we could figure that out later. "Why is there only one bed in the guest bedroom?" Vance said. "Become when we have a guest it's only one att the time" Robin answered. "Whatever what do we do?" Vance asked. "We can watch a movie?" Me, Finn and Vance said ok. We changed to our pjs as we satt down and watch chain saw Massacre (sorry if it's wrong🥲) Robin and Vance satt on the couch as i was sitting on the floor. Because Finn was sitting on Robins lap. In the middle of the movie my back started to hurt because of sitting on the floor. Vance must have noticed because he leaned me back so I was leaving agenst his legs. It actually felt better "thanks" I said quitely so Robin and Finn didn't hear. After the movie ended Finn was sleeping "I'm gonna carry Finn to bed" Robin said as he looked att us. I was leaning against Vance. "Alright we are going to bed to" Vance to switch the topic becouse he knew Robin saw me leaning against Vance. I stood up and Vance did after me. Robin went to his room with Finn as me and Vance went to our room. "Oh yeah" I said as me and Vance went in side the room. "I'm to tired for this so we can sleep on the bed together" Vance said as he climbed inside the bed and i climbed in after him, it was not that small but we were still touching shoulders. We fell asleep fast becouse we were tired.
(Words:873)

(Sorry small cliffhanger, hope you enjoyed. I'll make the next one longer i promise)